Rebel
Years ago

36ers tickets on Spreets.com.au

Hi everybody, saw this great deal this morning come through on my email from Spreets for this Friday nights game against Cairns. Everyone thinking about going to the game should get on and buy some. Really cheap tickets for Gold Seating

I also saw you can buy unlimited tickets for the game.

http://spreets.com.au/deal/Adelaide/recreation/2723/slam-dunk-only-15-to-watch-adelaide-36ers-vs-cairns-taipans-this-fri-march-4-live-at-the-dome-unlimited-gold-tickets-flags-per-person-so-gather-your-fam-friends-worth-35

Topic #25084 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

makes me feel great that i bought season tickets when i can buy tickets cheaper to almost every game through out the year

Reply #310044 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I guess if you have loads of spare time and want to spend each week ordering from Spreets, going through your Entertainment Book, ringing up radio stations for prizes, waiting for other special offers, lining up at the ticket booth, etc that might work for you. You also get the excitement of not knowing where your seats will be each game - get ready for behind the basket.

Couldn't pay me to waste time on that kind of crap.

It's very, very tough for sporting clubs trying to create value for season ticket holders while keeping walk-up prices accessible, trying new marketing opportunities (like this) and still staying afloat. I don't envy the club one bit in this regard.

Reply #310047 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

loads of spare time to look at the index of a entertainment book or to go on the internet for a deal. You must be a horribly slow reader/finder. Takes you 2 minutes to save a large percentage of full price.

Either way i wouldnt pay to go to a 36ers game deal or no deal.

Reply #310085 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Well anon @ 15.14 then what the hell are coming onto this site for just to look for something stupid to post then go back and play facebook with your kindergarten friends.
I am proud a long time Sixers season ticket holder and like my seats and knowing thery are there

Reply #310093 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

I agree with Isaac.....at the end of the day it is not worth the effort.

Reply #310095 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

Well said Isaac.

As for spreets.com.au I have been using it for about 6 months now and love some of the Adelaide only deals they have, I try to check it every day cos i hate the next day, when you think "doh, wish i check that one yesterday"

I was pleasantly shocked when i saw this one today. Anything that can fill the dome is good in my mind. Lets get it packed.

Reply #310098 | Report this post

Peter  
Years ago

Saw the deal today at http://www.buyii.com.au/adelaide too. $15 a 36ers game, perfect for bringing in people who don't go very often due to pricing or other reasons. Certainly a good time to bring family and friends into the games.

Reply #310106 | Report this post

'Melissa  
Years ago

I WON 4 TICKETS TO THE GAME TOMORROW NIGHT SOOO EXCITED!!!!

Reply #310283 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

I am paying my season tickets off over a three year plan!!

Reply #310284 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whats facebook?

Reply #310605 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:42 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754