Coopz
Years ago

Adelaide 36ers: The Golden Era Official Details

I thought that now it is official, this is worthy of a new topic as to not get lost amongst the last thread.

I am proud to officially announce the premiere details of the Adelaide 36ers Documentary i have been working on for 12 months now:

ADELAIDE 36ers: THE GOLDEN ERA PREMIERE NIGHT
Join legends of the game at this exclusive movie premiere as they tell the story of the golden age of basketball throughout the 80's at this not to be missed event!

Coming together for one night are past and present players of the Adelaide 36ers for the release of two-time NBL media award winner, Lennon Cooper’s, documentary which looks over the triumphant decade.

Experience the film on the big screen & have a drink with champions such as Al "Mean Machine" Green and Mark “Chairman of the Boards” Davis.

As well as the chance to meet & greet current of future NBL hall of famers, If you purchase a copy of the DVD on the night, you will receive 2 hours of deleted & extended scenes that wont be available at any other time!

Wednesday 23rd of March - 6:30pm

Wallis Cinema 181 O’Connell Street, North Adelaide

Tickets $36.00

Book tickets through the club.
http://www.nbl.com.au/36ers/news/news/article/2011/march/1980s-the-golden-era-movie-premiere/

Trailer. Again.

HOOPS EXCLUSIVE:
The official DVD Blurb:
The 1980’s was the golden age for basketball and the Adelaide 36ers. The Golden Era takes an in depth look back over that triumphant decade and tells the story exclusively from those who lived it

Watch the history unfold from over 400hrs of archival footage. From the merger that formed the Adelaide 36ers, to the dominance of the recordbreaking 1986 “Invinceable’s” team, to Darryl “Iceman” Pearce’s amazing 48pt annihilation of Newcastle nestled amongst many comical moments of the charismatic Ken Cole and others.

Most of these inside stories that have gone untold until now, including: the players version of Ken Cole’s controversial sacking in the wake of his marijuana smoking incident, how the players really felt about new coach Gary Fox, mixed with some of the funnier times such as: Al Greens “Fight Night” and Mike McKay’s Hokey Pokey stunt.

With interviews from:
Al “Mean Machine” Green
Darryl “Iceman” Pearce
Mark “Chairman of the boards” Davis
Mike “Mad Max” McKay
Peter “Pa”Ali
Scott "Ninny" Ninnis
Dwayne "Snake" Nelson

See it, feel it, hear it all, in their own words.

Hope the fans enjoy watching it, as i have had making it.

Topic #25094 | Report this topic

Coopz  
Years ago

And now to answer a few queries you all had in the last thread.

Isaac is correct, this is the first of a 3yr dream i have, to release a new documentary each year split into decades. By releasing them over 3 DVD's it enables me to delve much more in depth, rather than gloss over some of the funnier, and interesting stories that other DVDs have lacked.

There is no narrator, it is all told by those involved. That is my favourite part.

KB3, i had no idea that MD and Al were that athletic either. obviously i had heard "stories" but always questioned how much truth was in it. I can categorically say now, i had more fun watching 80's games than most of the current games. it was flat out scoring! like putting up 150pts in regulation games, week in, week out, it will never happen again in this day and age of a defensively orientated NBL. but, different time, different place really, hard to compare.

Moses, Of course i touch on the end of 86, i had to do my best to not give away the "Best Bits" in the trailer cos i hate seeing a movie and realising the trailer showed it all. I have gone deeper into the actions of everyone involved in that unfortunate situation than anyone has before, but for those that don't know the story, lets all keep it on the DL and let them watch it, as it unfolds on premiere night. But i agree, as do most, we would've won them all had Ken stayed. lol.

Peter, definitely touch on that buzzer beater as well as many more buzzers. In fact i have managed to accumulate what must be 98% of all televised 36ers games ever aired since 1985. Again, lets limit the spoilers for those (like i was beforehand) that don't know these stories.

Quasi, Yes, there will be a 90's DVD. Can't wait, really excited about that one. so much to tell, that I don't know where to start... maybe 1990 is a good start. lol.

Thanks for all your kind words in regards to the teaser, but i must say, if you like the trailer, that is nothing in comparison to what i believe to be the biggest video production ever undertaken for an NBL club. As i said, i have saved the best vision and stories for the main feature.

hope you all like it.

Reply #310116 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

a) How much for the DVD?

b) Does the cost include the DVD?

c) Roughly what time will the night conclude (very important for those of us with kids)?

d) Is there an adult and childrens' price and/or family price?

Reply #310124 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

Great Q's, but the lub is the best contact for all that info. This is an official club function, not mine.

They are in charge of all ticket sales, pricing, and the like.

But i can answer some of your Q's.

The price does not include the DVD, as an event like this is far from cheap. You have to factor in massive expenses like; costs to hire a 400 seat cinema, then pay roughly $20per person for catering (which is included). Then have staff on hand to handle tickets and DVD sales. I do think they chose best in this situation too, because a family would only ever need to purchase a single DVD for their household, so if a family of 4 leave with 4 DVD's it seems like a waste.

As for Family/Children's price, cant help you. I have no idea about ticketing issues, it is handled by whoever normally deals in ticketing for club functions.

time-wise, roughly, the night would run like so:

6.30: pre dinner catering supplied (price included, what exactly it entails, you'd have to ask the club) and a chance to mingle with Past and present players for an hour.

7.30: The Documentary wil be introduced by the club, then aired. (it is a full feature length (2hrs) Documentary, therefore documentary will roughly conclude shortly after 9.30 i think.

after the DVD screening, anyone wishing to purchase to DVD and have it signed by players can do so. And for that night only, it will include a free 2nd bonus disc of bloopers, deleted & extended scenes that the club will never offer for sale after that night.

Then there will be an after party type gathering, in which anyone with tickets is invited to join players, staff and other fans at the Caledonian Hotel.

Hope that helps, Moses. for the rest call 1300SIXERS.

Reply #310127 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

Being one of the lucky ones that Lennon asked to view the doco for feedback I can tell you that it is superb. It is fantastic in so many ways. He has done justice to the core group of the 80's in helping them tell their story. I cant wait to see it again.

Reply #310132 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

With the seven players featured, makes you wonder about the significant others not featured. Does anyone know the whereabouts and comings and goings or doings of .....

Ken Cole
Don Shipway
Jeff Coulls
Ray Wood
David Spear
Bill Jones
Peter Sexton

..... 'cause I'm sure some of them are still local?

Reply #310137 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

David Spear (from Linkedin)

David Spear is currently State Manager of the Australian Institute of Company Directors in South Australia.

His previous executive roles include State Manager for Ausdoc Information Management Services, State Manager for Regional Express Airlines (formerly Kendall Airlines), Commercial Manager Government for Ansett Airlines, and Commercial Manager Govt Sales for Australia Post.

In his role David has completed the AICD's Company Director Course, along with associated programs including The Role of the Director, The Strategic Role of the Director, The Role of the Chairman, The Not for Profit Board, Introduction to Corporate Governance and Assessing Company Performance.

David has over 20 years experience in corporate business management, aviation experience at both national and regional levels, sales and marketing spanning very large, medium and small organisations. His current focus is in Board Strategy, Business Performance and Board Governance.

David’s also played 144 games of basketball for the Adelaide 36ers from 1983-1990 including the club’s historic first championship in 1986.

David is a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, Life Member of the West Adelaide Basketball club and Life Member of Basketball SA. Born in Adelaide, South Australia in 1964, he is an avid supporter of basketball and the arts.

Specialties
Current Board positions include;
? Non Executive Director Australian Children’s Performing Arts Company (Windmill Theatre)

? Non Executive Director South Australia Rugby League

? Executive Director Emerging Directors AICD

Previous Board positions include;
? Non Executive Director Minda Foundation Board

? Non Executive Director Adelaide Tourism Marketing Board

? Non Executive Director (Commissioner) Basketball SA

? Non Executive Director Adelaide 36ers

Reply #310139 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Jeff Coulls - champion lawnbowler?

Reply #310141 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Significant others"?

True for Cole, yes - Lives in the USA. was here for high stakes hoops earlier this year, back heard he is in a bad way these days, and not looking good for him.

True for Bill Jones, yes again- but lives interstate. Would've loved to hear from him in this thing, but doubt the 36ers would fly him over for it.

Shipway - 90s head coach, not 80s. what can an assistant offer, that players cant? although might be good to hear his take on the Ken Cole sacking.

Jeff Coulls - not sure about significant. maybe to the players he was, but to the fan? Would we currently include the 36ers manager in a documentary about the current time? really? who is the manager now?

David Spear - Avgd little over 1ppg for the entire 80's, and was dropped to the buffalos for all of 87. Was handy in 90s maybe. would be good to hear from him in that one, but 80s?

Ray wood - outstanding career PRE-36ers at west (and an olympian), avgd less than 5ppg in only 3 yrs at 36ers before retiring in 87... Not sure he could add as much as an Al Green or a Darryl Pearce. Wood still plays in the over 45s at wayville. Can still play too.

Peter Sexton - 1.5ppg over only 3 of the 5yrs of the 80s. again, I personally would rather hear from a starter...

Now, i'm not mocking their contributions, but merely saying would you really want to hear from them, over the others listed so far...

I for one, am excited about this, and find it odd whenever the 36ers finally do something good, it still gets mocked for "It would've been better if..." and we haven't even seen it yet. Lets save judgement till we see it i say. I notice it doesn't say "& others" but who knows maybe spear and wood are in it. But C'Mon guys, no wonder these things are few and far between.

Well done sixers, i'm buying a ticket. Cant wait to see it.

Reply #310143 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Anonymous (someone please remind me why I'm replying to an anonymous poster) ..... I wasn't knocking anything. Just asking the question. I think it's a fantastic initiative. As for saying Jeff Coulls wasn't significant - he probably has the best stories to tell. Never underestimate the team manager.

They truly were good times, good times. Wish Apollo was still there for one or two games per season. Now that would be a hot ticket.

Reply #310149 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

after the DVD screening, anyone wishing to purchase to DVD and have it signed by players can do so. And for that night only, it will include a free 2nd bonus disc of bloopers, deleted & extended scenes that the club will never offer for sale after that night.

Any way for those of us interstate wishing to purchase and get the bonus disc with the extra stuff?

Anyone going along who can grab a copy and post it to me (shall make it worth it ;)

Reply #310150 | Report this post

Ushiro  
Years ago

Don't live interstate, but have other commitments that will prevent me from attending the "Premiere Night". Perhaps consideration for the ability to pre-order the DVD by a certain date would include the bonus disc.

Reply #310154 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

Moses, Fair question.

Ken Cole: when he was here for high stakes hoops, i was only in very early pre-production stage, and therefore had not done adequate research at that point to sit with him. would have been great to have though.

Bill Jones: Lives in either NSW or Vic i heard. He knows about the project and specifically asked for us to tell some of his funny stories, which we did.

Don Shipway: Shippy owns a store called "The sports Locker" and it keeps him insanely busy. we tried to get together for the interview countless times, but schedules always clashed, as we both have day jobs, and this was done entirely out of hrs by me, so in the end we put it in the "too hard" basket, and decided wed save him for the next one, when he was head coach.

Ray Wood, David Spear: I believe both still in SA, and both were very happy to help, but when i had the overwhelming response from all the other players, i had to find a place to draw the line. Each interview was an operation on its own, with setup/packup time of roughly 2hrs, and then the interview itself going anywhere from 1.5hrs to 4/5hrs in length. Nothing personal of course, just had to draw a line. In fact i have heard on numerous occasions over the last few months how excited Speary is about it, which is great to hear.

If Darryl Pearce had not offered to pay his own way here from melb just to help me out on this project, (as this whole project was done on budget of nothing) then they both would've probably got in, but Darryl was AMAZING talent. Very funny guy.

Peter Sexton: couldn't get a hold of him unfortunately. unsure.

Jeff Coulls: I dealt with Jeffs son when starting this project and he helped me with some initial footage for it, but i never heard from Jeff himself. Not sure if that is health related or that he was just way too busy. either way, his contribution of footage was invaluable, and i thank him for that.

Reply #310162 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

DJ, trade for steak?

Anon, current team manager is Jared Kimber. Not really known to most fans, but AFAIK he is very popular within the team. Last MVP dinner I made it to, I think he won the club man award.

Funny story - in the 36ers locker room, there is an honour wall featuring the names of each 36er that has played for the club over the years. If you look carefully, there is a spot where names are aligned so they spell "JARED KIMBER" vertically. Cheeky.

Reply #310168 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Ill trade for a steak too Isaac if possible, you could end up with free meals all over the country!

:)

Love to get a copy, it was this era and the persoinalities, both local and in the NBA that started my love for all things basketball!

Reply #310173 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Bizzy's getting me hooked up (thanks champ).

So no steak trade for you Isaac ;) - Been a while though, I'm sure we can get something worked out sometime soon.

Reply #310180 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I too would love a copy, but can't make the premiere night. Spewin'.

Reply #310182 | Report this post

quasi  
Years ago

The pre-order is a great idea for getting the bonus footage! I can't make that night unfortunately either. Any chance of taking orders including the bonus footage through hoops or the 36ers website??

Reply #310186 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Will definitely be going to this. Coopz have any sponsors got on board for this? from the sounds of things this really is a doco about a major piece of SA sporting history which is extremely culturally relevant - I think as many people need to have a chance to see this on the big screen as possible.

Not just current Sixers supporters and season ticket holders, but anyone who's ever been a Sixer fan, especially any fans from the Apollo days.

Reply #310187 | Report this post

Spiderbait  
Years ago

Coopz and assorted Annons....

Those guys really hard to find??

Coullsy has only been standing in the same spot at home games for the last 20 years.

Pete Sexton is only the Chairman on Basketball SA...duh hard to find him i guess...

I feel sorry for those guys you didn't include like Wood, Spear, Sexton and Coullsy. They were valuable contributors in the 80's, more so than Ninnis who really didn't come to rise until the 90's. Whilst Ninnis was a team member , so was Wood and Spear. Both also played in the early 80's with West. No matter how long the dvd is you could have included them even if for just a few seconds or one grab. I think you may underestimate how disappointed they may be...

And for anyone who was around during the 80's to think not having Ken Cole involved is ok, well you must be dreaming.

And finally, for the current club to have any involvement is a disgrace. Not only do these private owners (and others before) have nothing to do with past players, they don't involve them, they take away their life membership tickets, they take away their retired numbers because it doesn't suit them. No tradition and no heart of this club is showing through now.

And for the Anon dickhead who said Wood was an Olympian your a nob, plus Spear didn't play in the 90's. Get your facts right...

Reply #310198 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

XY, Quasi, DJ: Unfortunately as this is an "advanced" screening, the DVD will not be available to the public until the first home game of next season. Living interstate and other commitments obviously cant be helped, but i would suggest asking a friend to purchase one on the night and send it to you if you cant wait. sorry about that.

Bobby: I totally agree. As someone who had never seen a frame of this footage before starting, i was in awe of what these guys could do and achieved back then, and therefore i strongly agree that it is something for everyone, especially the new comers.

As for sponsorship, as far i am aware, the club approached all the "usual sponsors" and none were able to to help out on that front. Its obviously disappointing when you consider that i have put in nearly 1000hrs of work in my own time for no charge to the club, on top of my usual day job, (A production like this would demand anywhere from $40k-$60k to produce normally) and I dug in my own pocket in the end, to make it happen, and at best, all i hope for is to break even, so that i can do another one.

At the end of the day, i just wanted to do these legends of the game justice, which i think i have.

But I'm sure the sponsors have their reasons, but thats between them and the club.

Reply #310200 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Spiderbait, when's your DVD coming out? Hate to respond so obviously, but unless you're spending your time and money or offering suggestions constructively, you're just hating.

Very rough to put your personal bitterness about the club on to someone voluntarily trying to create some sign of respect for past players.

Reply #310204 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

Wow spider. fair enough. entitled to your opinion.

As i said, i contacted Coullsy, and for whatever reason he got his son to contact me and assist in way i needed, which was invaluable, but he did not respond about being interviewed, not sure why. I actually cant wait to meet the great man.

As for Ken, i would've loved to have him included, no doubt, and maybe next time i will come to you for the $10k it would've cost to fly me and all my equipment to the USA to get that done.

Not sure I agree with your comment on the club either, as Ben Fitz was the most enthusiastic person involved in this project from day one, and his love for all things 80s is unquestionable. You can say all you like about the club, and some are founded to an extent, but to say they shouldn't be involved is a bit far. Not to mention that without the 36ers and the NBLs involvement we could not have secured the rights to the footage used. TV Rights aren't free mate.

The number one thing i hope to get out of this, is to have #4 and #15 hanging from the rafters of the dome again. but not as "honoured" as they once were, but as "retired" as they should be.

being attacked by you, after everything i have done for nothing but the love of the club and the NBL, is pretty hard to take really, but your entitled. I agree that things could've have been done "different" but why don't you decide whether it could've been done "better" till after you've scene it, thats all i ask, thats fair isn't it?

I'm done defending myself. I am proud of what i have put into this project, and should maybe will just stay off of hoops until it has aired. I am a person too spiderbait, and Im only trying to do the 36ers history the justice it deserves.

Reply #310206 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

It is people like you Spiderbait that don't deserve any pleasure in life.

To falsely attack people that have done nothing but good things is deplorable. Here is a guy that has done this great thing, off of his own back with his own time and will power and you find a way to knock him.

The current owners have plenty to do with past players, they support Mark's camp as well as Brett and Al's for instance. I am also pretty sure that they had Pudds number 33 singlet remade so that they could rehang it from the rafters after Mal took it down.

There has also been a drive by the owners to get all the past players together to help projects like this that has had only a few interested.

Life members do get tickets. i also know that there are more administrators who are life members than there are players. That says quite a lot doesn't it.

Wood is more relevant to the Bearcats than the 36ers. Spear and Sexton really where bit players in the scheme of things the term training bait comes to mind when thinking of them. Not knocking them just saying that there impact and involvement on the floor at game time was limited. More like Burdon or Sutton than Green and Davis.

I agree with Coopz that Al and Daryl should have their numbers re-retired as they are significant players in the 36ers history as well as the NBL's.

Reply #310212 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

As I recall , the whole town was talking about the 36ers in 1986 , winning every game by big margins.
Going thru the season undefeated , but history became a lie , when the 2 games lost were both , strangely , on time-clock errors.
There will be plenty of interest in this.

Reply #310219 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Agree with the retirement of those singlets in Full. For a club that's been around this long, I'd expect to have at least 4-5 singlets up there right now.

I'd be interested to see if there is anyone else worth retiring that has contributed so much to the team. While we know Maher is a stalwart and club legend and there hasn't exactly been much staying power with players in the modern game, who else is there.

Would the likes of Mee, Brooks or Catallini be considered? while their time with the team wasn't as extensive as the likes of Davis, Maher, Pearce etc. is there still merit to retire a number for those who had shorter tenures?

Reply #310224 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Good to see it being advertised on the 36ers newsletter emailed out as well Coopz. Should be a big night!

Reply #310225 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Mee played as much or more with Cairns than Adelaide.

The Bulls have only retired three player numbers - Jordan, Pippen and Love (who played 8-9 straight years with Chicago in the 60s-70s). I think you want to look for a longer tenure than Brooks' to consider his singlet retirement.

Reply #310227 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Don't forget Jerry Krause Isaac!!!

Reply #310229 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

This may be out by a mile, but it's a start. This is a list of the Sixers players in the 80's in "cap" order as much as I can work out. Apologies to former players missed, or players a little out of order. Chris Stirling is #1 as he was captain.

Chris Stirling - 1
Darryl Pearce - 2
David Winslow - 3
Ian Grigg - 4
Reg Biddings - 5
Kym Borrett - 6
Paul Hyland - 7
Mark Sykes - 8
Ericks Drizners - 9
Craig Clatworthy - 10
Rick Hodges - 11
Andy Amberg - 12
Colin Pickett - 13
Hans Raets - 14
Lutz Heim - 15
Mark Lampshire - 16
Vince Tattarelli - 17
Dean Kinsman - 18
Wayne McDaniel - 19
Ian Kneebone - 20
Malcolm Penno - 21
Karl Luke - 22
Dan Clausen - 23
Dwayne Nelson - 24
Dean Matthews - 25
Ashley Truman - 26
Mark Asher - 27
Al Green - 28
Bill Jones - 29
Mike McKay - 30
Peter Ali - 31
Ray Wood - 32
Mark Davis - 33
David Spear - 34
Brian Devincenzi - 35
Scott Ninnis - 36
Peter Sexton - 37
Graham Kubank - 38
Mark Bradtke - 39
Andrew Simons - 40
Richard Noack - 41
Orlando Phillips - 42

Reply #310234 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Spiderbait, I hope when you wake up from your own little world you have the guts to apologise. Must be sad to be you.

Reply #310235 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Spiderbait, reading your post reminds me of the ex leper scene from the movie Life of Brian.

The leper complaints to Brian about being healed by Jesus. After kindly giving the leper some money the leper complains that its not enough to which Brian responds "there's just no pleasing some people" to which the leper replies "that's just what Jesus said".

You obviously have some issues you need to work through, coming on this forum and attempting to degrade the work of Coopz is not going to resolve them.

Reply #310243 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

Big Ads - a man of great taste- lets haggle.

Reply #310251 | Report this post

Anne Johnson  
Years ago

Coopz, can we stock the DVD in our sports bookshop at Glenelg? P: 8294 9083 or email [email protected].

Reply #310252 | Report this post

Ushiro  
Years ago

Since Brian Devincenzi was cut as an import and Mark Davis replaced him, that is one change.

Reply #310253 | Report this post

Love yer work Lennon, if it's anything as good as I think it is, then huge wraps to you.

Btw, well done on not goin off at Spiderbait - better man than I.

Reply #310263 | Report this post

shano  
Years ago

ANyone able or willing to get me a dvd on the night? ill get money to you before obviously, i live in whyalla and would love to get there but physically cant and dont really wana wait til next season!!!
let me know if you can or would help
cheers
shane

Reply #310266 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Coopz, worry not about the opinions of Spiderbait. Internet forums tend to bring out some people's smart alecky, jerky, self-important, entitled side.

It's a shame about the sponsorship but that's how it goes I guess. It just struck me as an extremely significant cultural event, on par with or beyond any of this states other sporting accomplishments. I'll make sure I pick up a copy on DVD and support the cause =)

Reply #310271 | Report this post

Misty  
Years ago

Well done Lennon, truly a fantastic job and all agreed. Please dont waste your time though feeling you have to answer anyone who is questioning your good intentions, we all know their just sitting back on their wingy asses waiting for misery to knock!!

Can't wait to attend the big night. Again, great job!

Reply #310287 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

Isaac Just a thought, but i for one would donate something towards the effort put into this ,

any chance you could allow lennon
to have a paypal donate button on your site,

im sure there would be others who feel the same way ?

Cheers

Thomo

Reply #310317 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think your best bet will be to buy the product and if you want to buy more, get some as gifts for friends.

If Coopz wanted, he could post an email address registered with PayPal and people could submit to that, but I don't know how many would.

Reply #310327 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

Thanks for your very generous offer Thomo, but that would defeat the purpose i took on this project to begin with, and that is solely to help the club and to preserve our great history better. Not make a huge profit. Just buying the DVD is thanks enough.

All i hope to get from the small share of the proceeds from the DVD sales, is to break even for the money i spent making this. Music Royalties and the like are not free unfortunately. But as long as i get back to where i was before i started this one, i can then justify the next one. and what a story the 90s will be to tell, i cant wait!

Thanks to everyone who has had my back in here, it is very appreciated.

Reply #310351 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

surely Dusty can accept on Coopz behalf.

Reply #310360 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Won't be able to get to the night itself but I'm patient enough to be able to wait until next NBL season to get my copy, if its not available for sale anywhere else in that time (did someone mention ebay? Don't bet against it, everything seems to end up there).

If the final product is as good as the promo video, 36ers fans young and old are in for a real treat I believe. Well done Coopz. To do something off your own back and with your own money that the club itself probably should have done long ago is a credit to you. I hope the night is a success not only for you but the 36ers and their loyal fans.

Reply #311057 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:49 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754