Anonymous
Years ago

Homicide on Overtime last night

Pretty funny interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS-MOvZrZgI

Topic #25104 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought he was great and those shirts lol I almost want to get one just from how well he went on about them.
Gaze, Homicide and someone else pls take over the panel on that show, now that would be entertaining and informative.

Reply #310268 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wats the site called that you can order the shirts from, he said it too fast?
I went to shididonem site and couldn't find any reference to it there, just a whole bunch of stuff that took ages to load and had nothing to do with basketball.
If somebody knows pls post the site, thanks.

Reply #310270 | Report this post

A.W  
Years ago

[email protected]

Just shoot an email that way for shirts.

Reply #310274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thx mate.

Reply #310276 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

The show came on early last night, about 10.30pm.
Saw about half of it.
Reading Nagy, this a.m., he's on it , next episode
or at least I think that's what he said.

Reply #310277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was better than what it has been so maybe they're gonna start maintaining that.
Some shows are really boring and others aren't too bad.
Yesterdays was probably up there with one of the best so far, I think it was repeated this morning also.

Reply #310278 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Being shown again at 10.30 on friday morning

Reply #310280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There u go Camel31, this weeks show is worth a look from the start

Reply #310289 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, Boti Nagy on next week's show.

Reply #310294 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

On Homicide, the more i have been thinking about it the more i wish we had signed him instead of Winder at the start of the season.

For all the flaws he has that people point out such as lack of a jump shot, attitude, selfish at times, etc. He does have many good qualities, his stats are far superior to all of the imports we have had the last 2-3 seasons, he brings confidence to the team, doesnt give up, and his teams usually win more than they lose, the crocs made the playoffs every year he was there and i think the tigers are 9-9 since he arrived, and as a sixers fan id take a 50% record right now and those Crocs/Tigers teams are no more stacked than what we have IMO.

He also could have done well with DeVries and NG and Herbert (had he not got injured) as Rillie, Cedar and Devendorf all seemed to do well with him.

If he is available at a resonable price id rather sign Williams if we are going for a import PG (unless we can get another proven NBL pg like Ervin or Draper) than another fresh face pg, especially given Clarkes selections this year have not been great. I do sort of agree Williams probably wouldnt win us a title, but he would atleast get us in or very close to the playoffs IMO, i agree with what he said on overtime, bring me back for a full season with these guys and we will make the playoffs, given they are 50% with him he has a good case IMO.

Reply #310323 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think last year that Homicide was either the most expensive player in the league, or second most expensive. I'd guess that his price dropped for Melbourne though.

I have not been big on Williams in the past, but his defense since DMac took over has looked more committed. Another positive is that he has the ability to play out a game - played over 40 minutes against Adelaide. Played the full 40 off the plane in his first game this season.

Reply #310326 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

On a seven month contract you can expect to dish out around $25k a month in total.

That would include his wage, a car and accommodation plus insurance etc.

Reply #310329 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Who will Daniel Eade man-crush on if Homicide signs with the Sixers?

Reply #310361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL he has a few man crushes these days but Corey sure is one of the biggest. jvg another plus gaze & copes.
i liked the uniformity of 40 minute games based on why they did it but after seeing the consistently poor scorelines i too am having second thoughts.
nothing that can be done about it now though but i really hope it picks up next season to make the game more attractive.
soon it will resemble soccer scorelines.

Reply #310370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Scoring per minute this year is higher than the last year with 48 minute games. Think please before you post.

Reply #310380 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As much as he is an arrogant prick, he is one very funny man. Love him now after his recent Overtime interviews.

Reply #310458 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon I did think before I posted thnx, and I wasn't comparing scoring per minute, you were.
I referenced the final piddly scoreline and that is what many people look at when they talk about getting involved in this game or not.
Thats just peoples perception out there and there entitled to think it looks sloppy from the naked eye.
I wouldnt be the first to say it.

Reply #310494 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

On Corey Williams I have two words

JIVE TURKEY!

Reply #311114 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:30 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754