bballs biggest fan
Years ago

who likes mj?(michael jordan)

who likes mj?

Topic #2512 | Report this topic

Forbes 500  
Years ago

Yeah the guy could go round a bit and he had a few good games in his career. Didn't do much and didn't really change the game in anyway but I will still call him a good ordinary player, in football terms MJ was a good half back flanker who just held his spot each week.

The greatest ever &&M "AIR" J&that says it all

Reply #28225 | Report this post

Shaqdiddy  
Years ago

Met him, after his last home game as a Wizard, THE SINGLE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!

What Jordan did for sport, cant be equalled. He created the image, of 'the Superstar'a player, that people follow individually, instaed of only supporting the team they play for!

Paved the way for the 'Franchise' player

Reply #28242 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

MJ is I think the best player in teh history of bball. What he did for the game was phenomenal, he put the NBA on the map and then he led the Bulls to 6 rings in 8 years of the 90's

Reply #28334 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

to make it easy for you 'bballs biggset fan' well just assume everyone (fairly safe assumption), and see if anyone objects.

Reply #28342 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

Good call Dr Dunk. Fairly safe assumption I think.

Reply #28365 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Yeah ill second that! Good Call doc! 2/20...

Reply #28383 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:26 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754