Anon
Years ago

US High School tours 2011/2012

Are any clubs/schools taking any trips to USA for basketball tours this year or next?I know sometimes if they dont have enough players they combine with other clubs or invite a few other kids.

Topic #25121 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

A few Melbourne metro clubs are planning to go....

Reply #310565 | Report this post

Anna  
Years ago

You can contact Horizon events or tours...alot of clubs and teams book their US trips with them.

Reply #310740 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Your Best bet is through Gullivers Travel.
Contact David Laboja.

Way better through them and cheaper. Horizons are theifs. They inflate everything.

Reply #310914 | Report this post

Mr 44  
Years ago

In Vic -

AUBD Tour USA

Tour USA 2010 was a tremendous success with 13 out of 40 boys identified for American high school and collegiate scholarships.

and

Nike/Footlocker All Australian Basketball Camp
(inc SA and NSW players) hold tours to West Coast(Nevada) around NOV to DEC

Reply #311061 | Report this post

Magicman  
Years ago

I have heard of a College Exposure tour for teenagers looking to go to college run by Gullivers Sports Travels.

Looks pretty awesome, play in tournaments during NCAAA Div 1 recruiting period in july. No other tour i have found is doing this.

Both my boys are going as they are looking at a NAIA scholarship.

Reply #311221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Magicman,

Gullivers Travel is fantastic, Dave Laboja is a great operator and past NBL player.

I've been on tour with him.
He knows his stuff and is the best in the business.

Forget Horizons and basketball travellers they are represented and supported by rip off's. Worse that a dodgie car sales man.

I'd recommend Dave to anyone!!!

Reply #311854 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:15 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754