bballs biggest fan
Years ago

wats every ones fav brand in basketball?

mines and 1 it just sticks out i don't mind air jordan or nike or even flight wats every think?

Topic #2513 | Report this topic

statue of liberty  
Years ago

I would base brands on shoes, the clothing is all the same who cares. Marjoity of And 1 shoes were light which i liked, but had no grip and basically i got sick of em after no time at all.

Im a big fan of nike, aswell as Jordan brand. The nike shocks are going out of hand, the designs are getting worse, and the shoes are getting heavier. Its like they can get carter to design a basic crappy shoe and sell it for $300 because he wears them.

The best shox were the supremacy, the light ones that jermaine oneal had and all them. Best shoe i had! Im up for a new pair of shoes, any suggestions?

Im thinking jordans at the moment

Reply #28192 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

REEBOK!!!!!!!!!

Reply #28198 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

new balance is like a velvet slipper
light comfy and fantastic support..... oh so comfy

Reply #28206 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

My old Reebok pumps at home! Bring them back!!!

Reply #28220 | Report this post

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

And 1 and Adidas have very good basketball boots as they are supportive and grip well. I once had these wicked Reebok Iverson sparkly blue shoes which were awesome but you cant get them now. Spewing!i think that most of the converse shoes are very ugly and are'nt a very good bball shoe. when in doubt go for the dunlops!

Reply #28221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Victories, aerosport who gives a rats shoes will do nothing to alter your game its a bit like asking boxers or briefs.

Reply #28229 | Report this post

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

so your saying anonymous that if you had a pair of aerosports you wouldn't be slipping all around the court aposed to and 1's? and by slipping over your opponent can go past you or if your going for a dunk you wont slip. we all know that shoes arent going to be like the movie 'like mike' but lighten up.

Reply #28299 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

AND 1 is probably the worst basketball shoe going around anyway they offer no cushioning and no support so i would much rather aerosport. Would Michael Jordan been as good if he wore new balance or brooks of course he would. It doesn't matter!

Reply #28301 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

My choice of brand would defiantly be Jordans. I've got the Jordan 1's through to the 15's gotta love em' all.

Reebok pumps - bring em back!!

Reply #28304 | Report this post

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

ok anonymous the next time you play...if you play wear aerosports! see how 'good' they are!

Reply #28336 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There is no doubt about it, And 1 produce terrible Ball Kickz! Sure, they look great but the overall build quality and the overall comfort, support and traction of which the shoes provide lacks to say the least!

This said it must be understood that And1 are relatively new to the athletic footwear industry. The Market Leaders only in recent years have developed technology which provides the best in everything and still ocasionally slip up with a below average shoe!

Although i think i would still choose AND1 over aerosport or dunlop etc anyday!

Reply #28346 | Report this post

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

LOL!

Reply #28362 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

New Balance are definatly a very comfy and supportive shoe.

Reply #28367 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

if u mean team, then caveliers, my favorite baller is Michael Jordan. My favorite shoe is Jordan Solidify

Reply #44383 | Report this post

Noves  
Years ago

New Balance ones are actually quite comfortable. Im using Jordan IV retro's right now, which are quite nice.

Reply #93690 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:39 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754