Joseole
Years ago

Basketball shoes/boots for women

Hi forum members,
I've been searching on the Internet and local shops on the Sunshine Coast to find out where I can buy locally or in Brisbane basketball boots/shoes size 37 for weeks. Any ideas/thoughts
Cheers
Jose

Topic #25180 | Report this topic

curious  
Years ago

i was going to make a joke about not needing cusioning beacuse you dont need to jump in womens bball......but instead i though i would be helpful and suggest you try www.kickz101.com.au they are very good! they deliver

.......hang on did i use the joke anyway?

good luck!

Reply #311610 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Struggling to work out what Size 37 means. Either you're Will Perdue's lovechild or you aren't using US sizing?

Reply #311616 | Report this post

curious  
Years ago

very small size 5 1/2 US!!

Reply #311620 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I now they aren't local, but try
www.eastbay.com
They have a really good variety, including womens shoes as well as kids, so you're likely to find your size.

Reply #311622 | Report this post

dud  
Years ago

hops.com.au I believe that is Nat Porters company or the one she manages.

Most chicks just wear asics these days in the SEABL. Seems to be the in thing

Reply #311630 | Report this post

zoemccoll  
Years ago

Hey Jose ,
I have recently gone through Hypedc store where I got varied designs and patterns in Women's shoes .I have purchased Nike shoes for my daughter. Visit http://www.hypedc.com/brand/nike-sb/janoski-max/

Reply #522195 | Report this post

Dane Suttle  
Years ago

Try Australian Volleyball Warehouse. My daughter has a great pair of women's basketball shoes from them A US women's brand called Infinity. They only make volleyball and basketball shoes.

Reply #522318 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:15 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754