tyrell
Years ago

Nbl season split records

Can someone post or tell me where i can find the season split records for team by team

Topic #25235 | Report this topic

PeterJohn  
Years ago

Tyrrell - I don;t know if anyone has compiled them and don;t know where a specific list might be.

It's not hard to work them out from the NBL team results. If you go to the NBL page, click on the team logo, select "Schedule" then "Results", it gives the latest round's result but has links to each round above that. If you click on "All", you see the full season's results for that team.

You can quickly see the head-to-head for that team and any other from that page of results.

Reply #312550 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

Sorry Tyrrell - not all team sites look the same. I was going by the Adelaide site, which behaves as per my previous post. Some of the others provide similar results' lists, though, if you poke around their sites.

However, see my answer to your specific Gold Coast question in your other thread, for my reckoning of the GC-Hawks-Taipans split.

Reply #312552 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:18 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754