Bizzy
Years ago

New Pippen and Jordan?

Anyone think that Nash and Amare could become the new Pippen/Jordan 1/2 combination?

Topic #2525 | Report this topic

rare23air  
Years ago

nope.

Reply #28379 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

Wont be around long enough together. If it was going to be a combo (Good luck getting half the success MJ and Pip had) from that team would most likely be Marion and Amare.

Reply #28382 | Report this post

You talk alot for someone not saying very much...

you've had 34 posts today...

you're like one of those people who always has to fill a silence...its not needed, relax.

Reply #28386 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully that shuts him up. Thankyou whoever you are.......

Reply #28387 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Peja and Bibby have been pretty lethal since C Webb was dealt.

Or you have Shaq and Wade in Miami.

There are plenty of them.

Kidd and Air Canada in Jersey? Thats a headache to have to deal with.

Reply #28430 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

Ray allen and rashard lewis ;)

How good has sonics season been!!!

Reply #28436 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

ur comparin 2 players on 50 win teams in one season to the best combo of the 90s.....6 championships vs one good season

Reply #28437 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I was hyst saying could they possibly become a 1/2 combo in the future!

Reply #28472 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

No-one will ever put up the numbers and championships that MJ and Pippen did ... Once in a lifetime !

Reply #28484 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I agree Skyhook, I have been a long time Bulls fan, and have continued to follow them even through the last few years of well not so good ball. And I'm not disputing the Pippen and Jordan were the best 1/2 combo ever!! I'm asking could a 1/2 duo like Nash/Amare or Marion/Amare lead a finals charge?? We all know not to the same extent as the Jordan/Pippen duo.

Reply #28488 | Report this post

Scooby Doo  
Years ago

I'm sorry but how could anyone be compared to Jordan and Pippen? This is nonsense !!!

Reply #28568 | Report this post

Sir Spark  
Years ago

There is no way those 2 can be compared to pippen and jordan...their games are totally different!!
the only similarity is that there is 2 of them...and that can be made about everyone!
Stop being "Bizzy" and take the time to stop and think before you type you bad mofo you

Reply #28700 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

http://www.nba.com/history/top10_main.html

Theres a few good partnerships

Reply #29283 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:39 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754