Observer
Years ago

Miniball-Wayville/Pasadena/Blackwood

My family and my brother's family all play miniball,i was at Wayville to watch miniball and it was awful to watch seeing kids getting knocked around,no fouls being called noticed games are not on time,kids chatting in between games,no UIC around,spoke to manager then he said there is someone out there controlling the miniball,but was told no UIC on duty by doorkeeper,(manager left when i asked for him again)Games finish very late at Wayville.

My son plays at Blackwood Recreation Centre miniball and i was amazed with the standard of play and referees there games start finish on time,Far better organised than Wayville.

I ventured to Pasadena games are 30 min games one half only,a little better than Wayville.

I would encourage your school to join blackwood recreation miniball,umpires are very professional oncourt ,help kids etc to learn game etc .Games on time finish ontime no mucking around ,very organised.

Topic #25260 | Report this topic

i thought miniball was attached to the local bsa stadium ?

Reply #312951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thanks for the post blackwood staff member!!! hahaha! idiot!

Reply #312988 | Report this post

Observer  
Years ago

Im not a staff member just a PARENT.

Reply #313005 | Report this post

sigh...  
Years ago

This is absolutely ludicrous, not once in the last 8 weeks has there been no court supervisor present at wayville. I know cos I ref there. Games may finish late, but that is cos of the short timeslots. It doesn't give us much time to finihs the sheet and get it to the front desk and get our game going on time. Usually we are only 5 minutes late. As for kids getting knocked around, we are all learning including the refs, so if you want to bag an 11 year old kid cos he missed a call, be my guest :(

Reply #313060 | Report this post

sheep stations  
Years ago

at 02.27 in the morning - better get some sleep for the next big game )

Reply #313063 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

and the point of this is what ?
maybe you could help coordinate being an expert

Reply #313099 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:12 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754