Bizzy
Years ago

Sixers this season

Should the sixers look at keeping the same side?? Or should we start a fresh and just keep a couple?

I'm thinking we should try and keep the majority of our squad if not all and try and invest in a Mee maybe?

Everyones thoughts?

Topic #2537 | Report this topic

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Bizzy,
I know you are new to this forum, and obviously as you said in another thread "bored at work" .. but PLEASE read some of the past topics etc .. so we dont go OVER and over old ground.

You should find everyone's thoughts on this topic in numerous threads not too long ago .. try clicking on Isaac's or Yogee's name and look at the topics.

Good luck.

Reply #28521 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Cheers Skyhook

Reply #28523 | Report this post

Stephon  
Years ago

Thanks moderator Skyhook...

I thought the topic was fair enough Bizzy. I'm sure there have already been and will be many other 36er off-season signings threads.

Anyway, getting to next season.

Maher, Hill, Forman, Holmes and Rychart are all pretty much signed.

You would think Cooper will re-sign. That gives us 6 players with an import spot to use. Hopefully Farley will re-sign as our second import.

I'm sure we will then target another big man. There are a few guys out there mentioned in other threads such as Moore, Hinder, Pennisi, etc. If all else fails, I am sure that Rees will get another year.

Castle would also make a good addition.

Reply #28685 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:08 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754