Isaac
Years ago

Game 1: Crocs vs Taipans, April 8

Crocs vs Taipans tonight. What's your tip?

Topic #25376 | Report this topic

orbit  
Years ago

Crocs by 12.

Reply #314778 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

Reply #314779 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

Or this story

10 Ways to skin a croc

Reply #314780 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

oh and I'm going Taipans in OT by 5

Reply #314790 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Taipans to upset at $3 into Gold Coast to upset the Cowboys. Nice multi against Townsville!!!

Reply #314805 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

crocs coaching staff will be a hell of a lot more prepared then the nz coaches were last night.

crocs to win this series,then on to a home court advantage v perth.

those pesky perth guards are going to take the prize back to perth this year!!

Reply #314809 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

What the hell is the twit on the sideline with thd Hawaiian shirt - seems like his 2 purposes are to say "crocs, crocs" throughout the game and roam the sideline getting in the way of the people in the corporate seats.

Reply #314819 | Report this post

Fizzle  
Years ago

SVD he has been there since the inception of the Crocs/Suns. Love him or hate him, he keeps the momentum going in that stadium.

Reply #314823 | Report this post

Tricia  
Years ago

Can you please tell me how the referees allow Aaron Fearne to be on the court & touching/holding the referees for most of the game. I saw him hold a referee at least 4 times tonight in the Cros v Taipans game. He keeps saying things to them privately in their ears

Reply #314825 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Great game to watch, Ubuka with a great clutch shot.

SVD I wondered what the guy was doing walking onto the court at times, he was clearly 1m inside the line a few times during the game!

Reply #314827 | Report this post

cpark59  
Years ago

I want to know why Cairns weren't given the ball when the Crocs turned it over with 0.4 seconds left in regulation. If the ball didn't go in play, how did time expire?

Nevertheless, it was a great game.

Reply #314829 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Dorsey, 7 steals!

Reply #314831 | Report this post

croc watcher  
Years ago

@cpark59 explanation from one of the refs was time expired when out of bounds was called or the alternative call (which there was a whistle for) of pushing foul giving 2 shots to crawford. Mayberry didnt want any piece of either and just called play on, overtime. Overall, reffing was disgraceful tonight for both teams.

Reply #314834 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Bullshit croc watcher - great game & mistakes made by the players. A Classic!!

Reply #314835 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Ubaka's buzzer-beater: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woWXuuqVW6U

Reply #314837 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Whoa. Huge. Shot looked so rushed and awkward. Love Crosswhite's reaction - almost like he was disappointed there wasn't a rebound there for him.

Reply #314839 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Oh get fkd - did Cairns win - I went to bed a 3/4 timecis I got sick of the "Crocs, Crocs" guy

Reply #314843 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Go Taipans, still a good chance to advance. They have home court advantage for game 2 and came so close in game 1 that game 3 could go either way. Townsville would have to be very worried seeing the Taipans push them to the limit to win the 1st game.

Reply #314844 | Report this post

cpark59  
Years ago

@croc watcher - If that is the case then that is terrible refereeing. It still doesn't make sense though, because if he caught it when he was out of bounds then it hasn't entered the court and no time has elapsed (assuming that he was out of bounds when/before he caught it, which it looked like.)

I'm not sure how the clock situation works, but you'd think that time would start as soon as the ball in on the court, rather than the referee signaling and then the scoreboard workers reacting from that.

Reply #314845 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

Crocs controlled this one and should have got it done in regulation.Their guard pressure was impressive.
Bad call to give Phil the ball with game on line. He needed to be in a spot up position along with Dorsey and Ubaka given ball.
Exciting stuff though.
Laughton would be twice the player if he stuck with catch and shoot, instead of "fake, put it on the floor, what next".
Hope Cairns can deliver at home.

Reply #314846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great game. I agree whats the deal with that dick on the sideline how annoying I'm glad we don't pit up with that shit at Sixers games.

Reply #314855 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Oh get fkd - did Cairns win - I went to bed a 3/4 timecis I got sick of the "Crocs, Crocs" guy

Reply #314863 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

At that time , they should've given the ball to Ubaka n Dorsey. Even more times. They look to have a bit of ability. Most times, I think of Dorsey as a sixer.

Reply #314864 | Report this post

Fizzle  
Years ago

Crocs will win it tonight.Taipans were making some silly 3s to stay in it!! Crocs dominated that game alot more than the stats show. As soon as humanly possible Adelaide need to make an offer to Dorsey he can NOT refuse. No debate over this.

Reply #314865 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Yeah you were almost right about Crocs winning game 2 Fizzle

Reply #314889 | Report this post

Steve cairns  
Years ago

We blew them off the court last night . Townsville was not in the game . Bring on next Sunday I just wish it was earlier to keep presure on . As I have said a couple of times on here not bad for a team underspending their cap .

Reply #314898 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

The huge delay in game 3 is a disadvantage to Cairns more than Townsville. Cairns would have built so much confidence in last night's game, they needed to keep the momentum going. A delay like this gives Townsville the opportunity to address the problems in last night's game and spend so much time practicing to perfect it. Cairns just have to be aware of that and use the next week to work on new tricks. There's nothing like taking a team out of their comfort zone.

Reply #314900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

crocs by 3 in ot

Reply #314928 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:32 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754