billo
Years ago

Uniforms for a social team

Has anyone had any uniforms made up recently? Looking for a recomendation for somewhere that makes good uniforms at a good price. I've checked out forum sponsor Dunk and they seem pretty decent, but there's plenty of choice out there so I thought I'd throw it to the Hoops community.

WIth the $AUD going gangbusters at the moment I would have thought some US based companies could be a cost effective option, anyone ventured down this path?

Topic #25377 | Report this topic

bk  
Years ago

I always get my uniforms from Pro Ball on Goodwood Rd. They make them to order so you can design them yourself and they are usually ready in about 3 weeks

Reply #314800 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Im with bk, got my uniforms made there too.

Reply #314801 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Easybay. The pricing is good especially due to the Aussie dollar.

Reply #314812 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Proball

Reply #314815 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've made probably 10 uniforms over the years, mostly proball. I used a overseas company last year called gamegear. They were pathetic- too busy chasing big clubs with contracts for 100's of jerseys and weren't keen to deal with my 6 uniforms. Learned my lesson. Gone back to proball theyre just as good as anyone, but they're sth Aussie and that gets my vote

Reply #314822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

coast2coastsports.com.au
if you are after basic ones (just a colour and then a number) they usually have it in stock and you will recieve within a week.
They are also really cheap and good to deal with

Reply #314830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kmart for a singlet, spotlight for the numbers.

Reply #314851 | Report this post

Daddy J  
Years ago

http://www.soulsports.com.au/

Last ones our team ordered took 2 days to arrive.

Reply #314859 | Report this post

Rock  
Years ago

If you want good quality you will pay a bit more.
I now use Champs at Tea Tree Plaza and Blackwood.
About $110 for top and bottom, using the high tech synth method rather than sew-ons like Proball. Proball are good and cheaper but they don't do the new synth method.

Reply #315016 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

Hoop2hoop from qld- cannot go wrong, top quality, great price, quick turnaround!!!

Reply #315027 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:37 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754