Panther
Years ago

This weekends games...

There should be a couple of blockbuster games this weekend, especially Forestville vs Sturt and North vs Centrals.
I think both games actually match up quite well against each other and it's going to be some hard decisions to make this tipping round!
I'm going for Forestville and North myself, anyone else???

Topic #2538 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

I'm going the opposite Centrals and Sturt

Reply #28496 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Just for everyone's knowledge, are you a player or spectator Bizzy? Do you work because you've been pretty "Bizzy" on the forum in the last few days!

Reply #28497 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Used to play but blew out and had a re-con on my knee. At work but bored, only just found this site!!

Reply #28499 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

I think the Eagles will win both games this w/end, but only just. I think overtime may be on the agenda for one of the games. North to beat Centrals.

Reply #28508 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Panther -- I think every mens game this weekend could go either way. To be honest, I think Newley is due for a break out game (come on Brad, pressure, pressure, pressure!) and the home crowd should see the Eagles home. I tipped Forestville so there's something positive for me whoever wins!

Before the season, you'd have picked Norwood over Woodville, but Woodville won a couple and Norwood have lost Thompson for a bit.

The womens games were much easier to tip, IMO.

Reply #28517 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Yer I know, I tipped Woodville over Norwood too, but on paper you would have to Norwood. Even West/Southern will be a good matchup, I guess our match against Eastern doesn't even rate a mention!

Reply #28530 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Eastern v South will be an interesting game.Panther v Davis, goodenough v kosmider, campbell v pilkington, blight v trebilco

Reply #28534 | Report this post

joe mayo  
Years ago

dont think panther will be on davis.

Reply #28574 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

Dont think Goodenough will suit up....

Reply #28578 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Bizzy,

You gotta be a public servant to spend this much time on the forum.

Reply #28584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

goodenough may be in the stands watching

Reply #28594 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

What's happened to Joel? It wasn't a good weekend for injuries, Mottram, Matty Clarke, Joel Goodenough.

Reply #28616 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

joel is not injured. i think he is 'taking a break' hasn't trained since K.Goodenough left. Might be some pressure on the young lad. i guess time will tell.

Reply #28618 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

That's a bit of a shame. Hopefully he'll be back playing the game soon...just not this weekend!

Reply #28622 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Matt Clarke needs a knee reconsruction, same knee as last one, massive loss, others will need to step up

Reply #28628 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Good luck with the recovery Matt, hope to see you back out on the court as soon as possible.

Reply #28645 | Report this post

Northerner  
Years ago

That is terrible news for Matty C. I wish him well with his recovery and hope all goes well.

Reply #28670 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Tigers v Bearcats is always a tight contest, no matter how strengthened the teams are.

Nash has to get 25 and 15 , plus have Phillips shooting 50% from beyond the arc, add Pearce's hustle and bustle and explosivness from Evans, those four ALL have to fire for West to win.

Reply #28673 | Report this post

is panther JB?

Reply #28675 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

Dont forget Bell, Journo... He's been a solid and very underated performer for many years now. Should be a great matchup between the Bearcats and the Tigers, my tip this week is with the Tigers. In reality, West have no-one that can stop Gerlach. The Snake will go back to back POW this week.

Reply #28695 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Who's going to guard Davis then? Or Becis?

I tipped Sturt/Centrals too.

Reply #28696 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

i like yellow better - yes. Jason is Panther

Reply #28701 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Centrals to win up agaisnt north this week ... after watching centrals take on sturt last week i see this team going a long way ... they will finally get some much needed respect after beating North this week...Well thats my prediction

Reply #28840 | Report this post

james  
Years ago

Bizzy,

You gotta be a public servant to spend this much time on the forum.

TR, 07/04/05

TR i have to say this i am a public servant and i get paid alot better than most people @ $44.45 per hour, so there is nothing wrong with being a public servant, and hell if you have the time to get on a forum from work well hell do it.

Reply #28900 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:39 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754