JazziH
Years ago

Ingle Farm, Monday night Basketball.. interested?

Hey everyone,

were makin a new team at Ingle Farm rec center that should be playing within a few months. I am looking for serious players with good skill and experience to try out for the team we are making. unlike alot of social teams, we are not intersted in 'just' having fun, we want to win, so you will have to be dedicated to playing every week... you will also have to have agood level of skill and mix in well with the other players, hence the try outs. If u are interested, rather then just reply vaguely to the thread, please email me at [email protected] (yes thats [email protected]) and express ur interest and I will get back to you.... cheers.

Topic #25415 | Report this topic

Libertine  
Years ago

You must be ruthless, judging by the amount of ads you put on here over the years advertising your various social teams

Reply #315478 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Let's make this the last ad please hurley/jayfiveonine. Whatever you're doing, it must not be working.

Reply #315493 | Report this post

munee  
Years ago

You want people to try out for Ingle Farm Rec?!!!

Not being rude but last time I played out there they used a ball with a bell in it....

Reply #315497 | Report this post

JazziH  
Years ago

shut up Isaac, not my fault that everyone who agrees to play is damn near gameless.... why dont U just ignore it

Reply #315499 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

If you're looking to be serious, why don't you just go play district? you can play with guys of the same skill level in a pretty competitive competition..? anything has got to be better than Ingle Farm Rec Centre..

Reply #315517 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hurley, because you post a new thread about this every week.

Reply #315521 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

You can't fault his persistence to form the next dream team at Ingle Farm! :P

Reply #315523 | Report this post

JazziH  
Years ago

ingle farm kills golden grove rec... just a fact. as for district, bit hard for me to afford that at the moment as much as id like to.

Reply #315546 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:29 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754