Johnny
Years ago

Basketball Uniforms

Does anyone have any good recommendations on where to get basketball uniforms? I know about ProBall, but not wanting to go down the line of sewn on materials. Looking at more of a sublimated type of uniform for my social basketball team.

Topic #25443 | Report this topic

phil  
Years ago

?? not sewn on?? what do you want??

anyway the best ive ever seen was from parafield gardens. we spoke to the lady running the rec centre and she put us onto some woman who made ours... way better than pro-ball ones ive had before, lol even much better than actual nba jerseys you can buy. i cant remember the womans name.

Reply #315873 | Report this post

Johnny  
Years ago

What do I want? something that isn't sewn on. Majority of the teams in my league here in Sydney are wearing Kombat sublimated uniforms. Except they are very expensive and as we all have families these days, simply can not afford to fork out that extra coin these days.

Sublimation is infusing the colours and images into the thread of the fabric, so it is one piece of material. Like the AFL jumpers you see these days.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Reply #315875 | Report this post

ballboy  
Years ago

JS Sports near Parafield Airport...locally made and brilliant

Reply #315881 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

Has been posted before this topic!! Hoop2Hoop is the one to go with! Quality look and quality material!!

Reply #315888 | Report this post

BMF  
Years ago

kombat are cheap as sublimated...geta quote from them, but they are made in overseas.

Depending on how many you are looking to buy, aim for $32-$35 a piece..

No company will quote you that, but haggle it because as you can see there are planty of companies that are in the sublimated game...

You can get it for the price i have said..

Spend an hour with the designer or take in a picture of a NBA/NBL/WNBA/WNBL/NCAA team uniform and get them to do that..

Reply #315894 | Report this post

Have a look at Hardwood Australia, they are based in NSW, very good quality and reasonably priced. They have done some uniforms for the Sydney Kings.

Reply #316057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the best place to go is Slamstyle,
way cheaper then all other places for sublimated
and very helpful.
I went to js sports not helpful and are limited to team colors
go Slamstyle you wont regret it

Reply #316110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Big players like And1 & Coast2Coast have minimums for sublimated and replacements are not possible, so i would recommend stock ranges from the big players. C2C will do 1's no problem.

Reply #316186 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Vortex arnt too expensive and do a very good job

Reply #316356 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:17 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754