David
Years ago

Sacramento Kings staying

Sacramento Kings are going to stay. But here's the catch it's only for next season, After that there are no gurantees. I hope the Kings stay but if you can't getter bigger venue then you can't get a bigger venue. I saw the documentary Sonicsgate and I don't blame it all on Howard Schultz the orignal sonics owner, however I tend to think Clay Bennett did everything he could to get them out of seattle and into the city of oklahoma. The fact this man has been put on as the head of relocation commitee is hardly someone I would call as "neutral".

Anyway NBA just hope you remember that more teams relocate the less chance you have in keeping fans, tradtions, and rivalrys. Just ask the NBL.

Moving a team to ANahaim also I think it's a bit incredlous having 3 teams in los angeles. If there going to relocate they could at least go to a city that does not have an NBA team. KEntuckey? Las Vegas? St Louis? Seattle and Vancouver's names have been thrown up but I would they would be unlikely at best.

Topic #25446 | Report this topic

Years ago

just digressing a little - see the there is a new big stadium in Newark.

Reply #315908 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

get a team back in SEATTLE

Reply #315909 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kentucky is a state

Reply #316009 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:55 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754