Anonymous
Years ago

BigV Big Bounce

Just reading on the bigV website and have seen that they are having a 'BigV Big Bounce All-Star' weekend on the june long weekend!
alot of different rules should make for an entertain day of basketball!
They are playing their Champ men against their Youth League and Div 1 v Div 2, then winners play off in a final!

Topic #25507 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Personally I don't like the rule changes...takes a bit something away from the Division vs Division challenge.

Apart from that, it is a great initiative.

Reply #317023 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree, I would have thought it would be better for spectators to watch a full time full rules games then you can see which division really is better!

Still a great idea

Reply #317030 | Report this post

methusla  
Years ago

is this to fit in with classics or nunawading ?

or will it spread the refs thin ?

good PR if it is working with classics or nunawading.

Reply #317037 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

No, totally separate to classics and Nunawading AFAIK.

Reply #317045 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Another boneheaded Big V announcement. Queue self proclaimed calls as "Best Basketball in Australia outside the NBL".

Reply #317137 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

None of big stars/NBL players will line up in for Champ men so it will be a bit of a waste!

Reply #317171 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:31 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754