Ando
Years ago

Tim Behrendorff (Adelaide 36ers)?

http://www.qt.com.au/story/2011/05/17/force-laments-lack-of-cohesion-in-qbl-loss/

I got a bit of a shock when reading this. Is Tim Behrendorff an Adelaide 36er?

Topic #25556 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Hadn't heard anything about Williamson joining the Hawks either. Writer could just be incorrect.

Reply #317842 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

My question would be "why" the Sixers would want him?

Reply #317852 | Report this post

TJ  
Years ago

beherdorf looks like an avatar

Reply #317855 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

It would just be a typo. Marty is a bad coach but not THAT bad :P

Reply #317864 | Report this post

Ando  
Years ago

Thank god. We have had enough spuds.

Reply #317895 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Geez I really hope the 6ers havent even thought about signing behendorff. And IF the hawks were looking at Williamson, id strongly suggest they dont, he is a cancer from all accounts. Gordie has done a great job bringing together a bunch of guys that play for each other, this would ruin everything! Theres a reason the Crocs havent bothered to resign him...

Reply #317910 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Agree with anon - I wouldn't touch Williamson at all. Hawks have a commitment to Coenraad who'd play that bench scoring role already.

Reply #317915 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

36ers - shocking team getting worse by the looks of it

Reply #317919 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:05 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754