phil
Years ago

anatoly bose and other college players

so with bose not looking likely to go in the draft where do people think he will end up?? any news on that front?? wondering whether he will play in the d-league to try to impress scouts, but i think he would be better getting a spot in euro that will get him exposure to the big euro clubs like ingles.. he could kill it there and i think would progress better in a big euro club than d-league.

anyone know of any other good guys leaving colleges?? any coming back to australia??

Topic #25584 | Report this topic

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Just a guess but I reckon he'll be able to play in Euro as a local & that = big$$$

Reply #318354 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I would also think that Europe is the likely landing point for Bose.

Check out this thread that ran throughout the year on the Aussies plying their trade in Division I college hoops, and in particular my season awards post (#310885)...

Australian "NCAA Div 1 College Watch" - 2010/11

Reply #318440 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:50 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754