The truth
Years ago

Hill out for season again

Hill will miss the rest of the season and possibly the playoffs if orlando make it .... anthor injury to hill is it time he thinks about quiting or even orlando trading him and getting some cap space to go and get some free agents who will be round the place such as ray allan

What dose everyone think

Topic #2561 | Report this topic

mark  
Years ago

Out for the season is actually 7 games since Orlando aren't making the playoffs. I think this is more precautionary than anything. From what i've read its unrelated to his previous injuries so hopefully he will be fine for next season.

Orlando should be looking to trade Steve Francis. That man is cancer dressed in a highlight reel.

He should have been in Team USA to complete the AI/Marbury/Francis axis of PGs that shoot waaay to much.

Reply #28760 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Hey Truth ...

You had me worried it was Brad Hill !! haha ... i thought we were even more stuffed at the 6 er's ! LOL
Glad to hear it aint the young fella!

Reply #28768 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

The magic are stuck with grant hill truth...no one will take on a player with that contract size and can only play maybe 60 games max

Reply #28777 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

He's actually played 67 games this season and averaged 19.7ppg, 4.7rpg and just over 3 apg

Even with his chequered injury history Im sure there would be a few teams that would look at him very seriously

Reply #28784 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

I reckon hill still has some time in him. After what orlando did to their line up last year i would say they would look to trade him. They have tried everything possible to get their team to the finals and it looks like theyve missed out again. Trading mobely was the stupidest thing i have ever heard. If i was orlando i would keep hill another senior because he is an extremely clever senior for the team, as well as keeping francis and howard. Get some decent big men

Reply #28815 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:41 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754