Ginger Meggs
Years ago

Tegan Cunningham Joins Dandenong Rangers

http://bit.ly/mfbiyt

Apart from the the two top signing are we actually going to have anybody coming off the bench apart from local players from the ABL?

Topic #25639 | Report this topic

imnoballer  
Years ago

A Melbourne kid going home - in her words....

"I'm pretty excited about becoming a Jayco Ranger because the club is so strong and well known. Being a Melbourne kid definitely helped my decision in signing with Dandenong as it'll be nice to play at home where family and friends can watch me play again. I'm a huge fan of the way Mark coaches. It reminds me of the college system which is what I'm familiar with. I believe Dandenong will make me a better basketball player. I'm excited for the chance to play alongside some great athletes and improve my knowledge on the basketball court."

Seems Adelaide couldnt help improve her game.

Reply #319233 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

What about Caitlin Cunningham or was she long gone already?

Reply #319234 | Report this post

Marty D  
Years ago

I noticed Bridgette Ardossi is playing at Sandringham in the SEABL. She was drafted by the Atlanta Dream in last years WNBA draft and not sure if she has been picked up in the WNBL for next season may be worth a look.

Reply #319244 | Report this post

interested  
Years ago

on the money marty D .......

well worth a phone call - she is 6'2" and could fit into the 4 PF spot

Reply #319252 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:26 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754