Bulldog
Years ago

Williams starting to settle in

With an injury to Tim Duggan, Jason Williams found himself with more court time last night and appeared to be a lot more comfortable on the court for the Pioneers.

8 pts, 4 rbs, 4 ass, 2 steals and a block.

Just needed an opportunity, he was always going to come good.

And will be a fine addition to Bulldogs' A grade side.

Topic #2570 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good to see.

Wish him all the best.

Reply #28930 | Report this post

Freddy  
Years ago

He is over.

Reply #29038 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Freddy, what do you mean "he is over"? Are you suggesting he's six balls in a cricket match?

Reply #29059 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

J-Will is definetly not over! I would not hestitate in saying that he will continue to progress and provide the Pioneers with valuable contributions to their 2005 campaign!

It would be great to see J-Will join the reigning Premiers! Does anyone know of any new or returning faces to the competition!

Reply #29061 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

The only mail I have is that Jase isn't joining the Bulldogs!

Reply #29064 | Report this post

little dmac  
Years ago

geez u bulldogs blokes love getting all the new pioneers recruits. Share em round a bit please. You guys won last year and you are getting j will to play for you. Us cougars boys are battlers.

Reply #29187 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Excuse me Moses, I spoke to Jason on Friday night and he expressed his wishes to join the mighty Bulldogs.

If you want to be part of a winner you will have to leave your beloved "better uniforms" and join a better team!

With Ben Anderson unlikely to play with Footy committments and Chris Mason telling me his may not be available, I will be pushing for Jason to join us as he has told me to pull some strings and make it happen.

Reply #29192 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Bulldog, it surely must be you.

Reply #29232 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:20 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754