Bulldog
Years ago

Panther in the city

How you going back in the big city Panther?

Leading the league in time spent on the floor diving for balls?

Topic #2571 | Report this topic

south girl  
Years ago

I've seen Panther play a few games and he may be on the floor diving for balls, but he's also wiping the floor with his opposition...

Reply #29066 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Hey Bulldog, still hittin the floor, trying to do it less this year, it simply hurts too much.
Going well though and the team and racking up some wins so I can't complain.
Oh and thanks South Girl, much appreciated.

Reply #29118 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Good to hear you are enjoying yourself Panther.

Hopefully I can keep up to date with your stats, like minutes on court (standing and lying).

You keep up with the guys in Queensland?

Reply #29262 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

With Kurt I do but not so much Moose. Have you seen Moose's team this year! He only needs to score about 10-15 a game and they're killing every team by about 40 points.

Reply #29281 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

I've got a Towsnville boxscore sitting in front of me now, but didnt see any Southern Districts ones.

Reply #29287 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Heres the address of the boxscore for mooses' southern districts versus gold coast.

http://www.qabl.basketball.net.au/FS_extra.asp?id=8219&OrgID=126

Nice 28Pt W!

Reply #29295 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:37 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754