Assist
Years ago

Renae's coming to town

Renae Hallinan's signed a 2 year deal for the Adelaide Thunderbirds - when's her partner Joe Ingles coming home??

Topic #25839 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's training with the team next week!

Reply #322876 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where di she play before? assuming surely not barcalona, meaning they usually dont libve together anyway?

Reply #322880 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He'd train with the 36ers a bit, but unless there is a huge influx of NBA players to Europe, I can't see his situation changing over there much. Way too much money to even consider playing here and would still have some NBA aspirations as well. I'm writing this from Barcelona funnily enough.

Reply #322883 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I noticed the T-birds signing on TV news tonite.
Clarke was away with Boomers for a coupla weeks.
So, I must pop into training , next week.
And yes , there's something you can send back to me,
from the Coast of Barcelona.
Spanish boots of Spanish leather.

Reply #322884 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Seems there's 2 european based olympians training with the sixers, this week, but they are training at forestville (due netball here , next door at the dome)
Will have a look , next week.
Seems Marcus and the other signings on hoops
won't be there.

Reply #323085 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:15 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754