You
Years ago

Aus vs Croatia U19s

Does anyone know where I can watch this online? Don't think it's on fibatv

Topic #25844 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

Not sure if I can post a link so search basketball torrent and the go to the first site that comes up and I think you will find what you are after.

Reply #322991 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Brilliant win by the Emus, 90-63. They led by 11 at three quarter and then blew the Croats away in the last. Mitch Creek blitzed with 20p, 10r, 6a, 2s and 2b! Hugh Greenwood had 21p, 7r, 3a and 2s in another good display.

Anthony Drmic had 13 on 5/7 while Owen Odigie had 12p on 6/9 and 8r.

They now play the US tonight for 5th spot after they blew Poland out of the water 84-47. With the Emus already having thrashed Argentina, Poland and Croatia, and beaten Russia and Brazil this tournament has been a good one even though they didnt get a medal, if they can beat the US that would really cap it off.

Reply #322998 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

sorry that game was the serbian one. my bad.

Reply #323007 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:00 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754