box score-less
Years ago

Where are ALL of the box scores?

Isaac has done a tremendous job in compiling the ABL stats - so why aren't all clubs supporting this useful (free?) service and providing the game box scores?
Sturt v Centrals, and now North v Centrals are missing. The totals and league leaders are a bit inaccurate if all of the data is not present.

This site has done so much for local hoops, and clubs are not doing themselves any favours.

Topic #2589 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Those Sturt games from last round are a bit delayed due to a computer issue. Hopefully we'll have them soon.

Not sure what the story is re North vs Centrals. They may be coming in tomorrow.

Reply #29080 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Just wanted to jump in and say great job to Isaac for putting all this stuff up, helps us interstate tipsters get a bit more of an idea of exactly who is playing well rather than just what teams are winning/losing.

Reply #29084 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

The box scores help us interstate tipsters? Well, this almost-interstate tipster is getting killed at the minute. If Southern and North ever do something, I might be OK!

Reply #29104 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dont like to nag isaac, but any idea on when we are going to receive the rest of the box scores from the weekends games?

Reply #31696 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I was sent boxscores for the three games online. I was sent a PDF of the Woodville game by Yogee, but unfortunately I can't import from that. I haven't seen anything from the Eastern vs Southern game at all.

Usually if there are gaps, I have to wait for the CABL site to update and grab them from there. If you do stats for Woodville or Eastern or have the boxscores, you can email them to me in the usual HTML format.

Reply #31701 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:43 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754