David
Years ago

Bogut suggests he would play in the NBL?

What are you thoughts on potentially playing overseas?

AB: "I will try to get as healthy as I can and if October and November come and there's no progress on the negotiations, I will explore explore options in Europe, Australia or anywhere else in the world."

I think it's nice that he suggested in the interview that he would play in Australia. It sort of paying his dues to his home country and the NBL but I doubt he would risk injury for a couple hundred thousand dollars or maybe even less but still nice that mentioned Australia anyway.

http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/sierra/2011/07/20/andrew-bogut-i-definitely-enjoy-playing-with-jennings/

Topic #25913 | Report this topic

Europe, Australia or anywhere else in the world. That really narrows it down. Thanks Andrew.

Reply #324218 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

Or Fiji for the right price.

Reply #324228 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

CJ his new agent?

Reply #324230 | Report this post

Average OKKA  
Years ago

Obv he will entertain offers from anywhere, but I cant say id be mad if he ended up in the NBL got a couple of months....

Reply #324347 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:09 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754