Anonymous
Years ago

That Letter from Sixers re Special Offer in August?

I, as I am sure all members did, received a letter from the Sixers announcing a special offer that the players would be ringing us about.....does anyone know what this may be?

Topic #25932 | Report this topic

Jake  
Years ago

Season ticket renewal

Reply #324563 | Report this post

freddles  
Years ago

doesn't it say in august sometime

Reply #324565 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I received this last week and it was scheduled for August. I think it's open for us to chat about anything.

Lack of mental toughness comes to mind. Holding a 20+ point lead @ half-time only to blow it in the 2nd half. Been consistently happening over the last 7 seasons.

Reply #324568 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Selling Sixers biscuits??? I'd take some just so I'm not rude.

Reply #324574 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Could giving up leads have something to do with Adelaide crowds getting so ansty when oppo teams score a few baskets in a row, rather than trying to intimidate like Perth, Cairns etc do.

Reply #324639 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I ask that because it has been happening for quite some time when the players and coaches have changed many times over.

Reply #324640 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

All the booing from their home crowd would obviously inspire the team to play their hardest as well, I'm sure...

I'd love to hear the results of the conversation with, say, Balls, if he takes the time to call up a member and they start telling him to get his finger out when they start to lose a lead... lol...

Reply #324647 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

The blowing of the 20 point leads has been happening for 7 years now under 3 different coaches.

I'll cut the most recent coach a bit of slack as he's new and rebuilding.

Reply #324659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are all other members still waiting for their phone call? Has anybody received a call yet and know what this is about?

Reply #327285 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:20 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754