tickle
Years ago

Phil Davis goes to GWS

Sorry for off-topic post, but the Crows have been stung again by another expansion franchise. As I'm a Port fan I'm inclined to enjoy this, but it also seems that interstate (non-Vic) teams have paid a fairly high price in losing players to GC and GWS.

We'll probably lose Alipate Carlile while the likes of Collingwood, Carlton, Essendon and Hawthorn go unscathed...

Topic #25991 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

At this point in time, there's no enjoying when either team gets in trouble because both are in such a bad situation, more so Port financially and talent wise but it still isn't good for both teams regardless.

Reply #325318 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

You will lose Jackson Tregrove also dude...

Reply #325320 | Report this post

Dud  
Years ago

You get a draft pick for him. Its not like you lose him for nothing. Lets face it Davies is injury prone anyway.

Reply #325331 | Report this post

Panther32  
Years ago

My guess is we (power) will lose a few players. I think we will end up losing Carlisle, Pearce and Trengrove. Plus we will get rid of both Cornes boys and Brogan is retiring, we are in big strife for the next 5 years at least!!!

Reply #325345 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

I agree Panather and I'd say Boak and Gray whos deal expires at the end of next year will more than likely go as well.

Reply #325355 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:03 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754