Sturty6ers
Years ago

Last ABL game for Matt Atkins this weekend

I hope you have a great game and a good send off Matt.
Best of Luck for the Future.

Topic #25999 | Report this topic

freddles  
Years ago

Matt hope for you it is a good one

Reply #325461 | Report this post

Rhythm Willie  
Years ago

Good luck for the future Matt and thanks for being my son's first coach. Your also a great person.

Matt always put in 100% effort (baring injury) and has been one of the nicest shooters to watch who had the ability to turn a game around quickly at his peak.

That 44 points/10+ assist ABL game was a highlight as was that 60 plus points comeback game you had in the Reserves.

Reply #325462 | Report this post

jnx  
Years ago

Matt's a champion bloke and someone that got a great deal out of his playing career at ABL level. In his prime he was one of the best non-NBL players in the ABL.

The Lions are proud of you Matt. Now you need to turn your mind to coaching!!

Reply #325463 | Report this post

Lions Roar  
Years ago

Matt,
you have been a true champion and gentleman and good luck for the future.

Big night at the den with 2 ladies players retiring also!!!!

Reply #325464 | Report this post

Question  
Years ago

What is he going to do instead?

Reply #325489 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Matt, you know you have a home at July carnivals. Just say the word, brother.

Reply #325497 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Congratulations on a great career. You were certainly a pleasure to watch when you got into one of your purple patches. You have been a fantastic team mate, and i am sure will continue to be a good friend. All the best for you and Lexi's future.

Reply #325944 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:42 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754