Isaac
Years ago

Dwyane Wade, evil genius

From Bill Simmons' mailbag:

Q: You wrote that we'll remember Dwayne Wade forever as an evil genius who somehow convinced his biggest archrival to move to HIS city, play for HIS team, and become HIS sidekick. I think that this analysis is but the tip of the iceberg — he also rigged it so that LeBron became the scapegoat if Wade's genius plan managed to fail while simultaneously remaining a great and lovable player. Check. Mate. The only guy who could have planned something this complex from the beginning is Keyser Soze. I don't know whether realizing this and understanding who the real bad guy is makes me REALLY, REALLY hate Dwyane Wade or that I simply need to tip my cap to him and say, "Well played, sir."
— Ryan Maddux, San Francisco

SG: (Dropping a coffee cup in slow motion ...)

Topic #26032 | Report this topic

Big Marty  
Years ago

ahahahaha.

I love the Bill Simmons mailbag. Though I do approve this POC and agree that Dwayne Wade is evil.

Reply #325918 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

he reckons a mailbag a week for the next 6 Fridays. brilliant!

(PS the Wade letter is completely true)

Reply #325970 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:36 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754