Bulldog
Years ago

36ers memberships

Hey all. Just signed up online for new 36ers membership. first time ever. Just wondering what comes with the membership....ie. lanyard, ticket. stickers. etc etc. We got the GOLD membership. Cheers all!

Topic #26125 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What is included in your membership?

Lots of heartache, pain and frustration. Anger and disbelief, by midway through the season you will take up smoking and by the finish start drinking before and during games to forget. If you are short tempered and have no girlfriend you will probably kick your dog when you get home late Saturday nights. (that's if you are not placed suicide watch)

But please enjoy your seats))

Reply #327327 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

It's a good thing I'm a moderate man.

Reply #327330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

confirmation on the dog kickin

Reply #327341 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some pain will be experienced...yes, we havent got the exact direction of champions right now...but i guarantee there isnt a feeling like seeing that stadium come alive when the 36ers are rolling. There will be another Maher, Brooks Mee Cat Farley type era, and now is as good a time as any to get on board. The more it hurts now, the better it feels later, see it as an investment for the future ;)

I think best bet is to just call the 6ers and ask what a Gold membership includes.

Reply #327342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

confirmation on the suicide watch...

Reply #327344 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What comes with membership is the knowledge that you are supporting the Club, without members there is no 36ers.
Oh yes, it has been frustrating and there certainly has been pain (possibly not as much as the people paying the bills!)

The atmosphere is fantastic when the team is firing, and it is great to be part of it.

Reply #327349 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

lol @ this whole thread

Reply #327359 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

Funny thread but to answer the op question

A reserved seat below the concourse level on the
North & South sides of the stadium to all 14 Adelaide
36ers regular season home games
• Discounts on 36ers merchandise and club events
• All 36ers Members benefits including priority access to finals tickets

You don't get much except to go to every game, you use to get stuff a few seasons ago but they got feedback that people would much rather cheaper memberships then all the extra stuff. In the past we use to get lanyards t-shirts or hats

Reply #327363 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

In another tale 'bout what comes with membership
Leanne told me ; ' If you hold the ticket right-way up, then turn it in a clockwise direction , you'll see hidden pictures of Wade Helliwell.'
" Fans are wanting you to sign more Mahers and Sturt would be more exciting. The coach stiffles players."
I told her.
Brad's father , Richard , who all this time had been leaning back in his chair, with his eyes half closed,
suddenly opened them as wide as a tiger,
as Marty entered the room.
'How much more excitement do you want?" he asked me.
" Aw, just enough to make membership worth while."
i mentioned to him.
And, he commenced to doing it.
First, he ripped off his shirt and began weaving it the air.
A light bulb fell from his pocket and he stomped on it
Then, leaning back, he punched his fist thru the plate glass window and pulled outta knife.
" Enough ? " He asked.
" Yer sure , Marty. " I told him
Leanne said she thought it would be.
While Brad's father, Richard was working out how to repair the broken window.

Reply #327399 | Report this post

curious  
Years ago

what?

Reply #327409 | Report this post

balance beam  
Years ago

yep curious I am with you Camel's post makes no sense at all

Reply #327410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The more it hurts now, the better it feels later, see it as an investment for the future ;)"
Richard Branson has that market locked up.

Reply #327412 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

See what I mean. Camel 31 (a gold member for many years) has continued taking drugs all year round now. A least he will be able to deal with the first home game

Reply #327456 | Report this post

ineedmore  
Years ago

No matter happens there's going to be plenty to talk about this season.....

Reply #327488 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

If only our first home games = the rest of our season.

Reply #327549 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:26 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754