Doddobird
Years ago

Flames and Tigers Playing 4 Season?

Are my Flames and the Tigers playing for their seasons this week. Both teams sit in the cellar(at the moement) on 1 and 4. With 13 games to go neither can afford a loss. If we go on last year, you need 10 wins to get to the finals. Both teams will need to win 9 out of 13 to make it. Should be a good game with both teams winning at home over the last two season. Can they make the finals or is the hole to deep even at this early stage of the season (go to extra round)???????

Topic #2616 | Report this topic

Doused  
Years ago

I think the Tigers will win this one. Both teams are better than their current rankings but the flames are consuming themselves. I predict a late run again. It will be all too late though.

Reply #29356 | Report this post

Doused  
Years ago

Checkout how many Flames are in the turnovers per 48 minutes statistic!!!! They own that competition.

Reply #29358 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Doddobird, thanks for this week's promo idea. Cellar Dwellers makes it sound far worse than it is, but this game decides who gets bottom spot all to themselves! Every team is competitive this season and these two should be quite evenly matched in this game.

Reply #29365 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Newley leads turnovers per 48 mins? wow

and theres another reason why webber shouldn't be playing abl

Reply #29371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doddo,

Norwood stink and need you back, theres no dummy spits when they lose, just a ah well we will get it done next week. Please come back.

Reply #29402 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Is Thompson coming back to play this week ? Or is the ankle still bothering him ?

Reply #29417 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

clarke back this week for the tigers....should get the win.

Reply #29435 | Report this post

Black Cat  
Years ago

haven't heard much from the tigers faithful since the season started? Must be crows supporters they only jump on when the going is good. Look forward to seeing them miss out on finals this year.The less they win the less we hear from the fans. Everyones a winner!!

(except the tigers)

Reply #29446 | Report this post

john  
Years ago

right black cat, they have been very quiet...guess that is the calibre of people involved with the tigers....going gets tough, just roll over and die.

Reply #29482 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Good luck to both teams. Not a fan of the cellar dwellar promo(although it would be funny if the flames were not involved) but there is only one way to get rid of that tag.

Reply #29607 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Clarke's out for the season, according to his interview last week.

Should be close, both have similar types of offences.

Reply #29677 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Clarke's out for the season, according to his interview last week.

Should be close, both have similar types of offences.

Reply #29678 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

well of course the tigers fans would be quiet on here... why would they brag about being equal bottom. but missing out on finals... i dont know about that black cat. never count them out, especially with the slithery snake starting to look dangerous, and clarke returning sooner than expected.

Reply #29760 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

The tigers fans are only quite relatively speaking... It's too damn hard to get a word in edgeways with all the noise the lions fans are making.

Look out for the Tigers. They will have another win on the board this week and with Clarke back soon, are poised to make life difficult for the spooners and squeeze their way into post season action.

Reply #29785 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard clarke will be having a knee reco. Is this true? cause if it is he wont be back for a long tme.

Reply #29787 | Report this post

B Squared  
Years ago

it is true, out for the rest of the season.

Reply #29788 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

dont be so sure about that, the medico's dont know what they are on about these days. I have heard from my sources that his injury is no where near as bad as first thought.

Reply #29885 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

Carn the TIGERS!!!!!!

I have been relitively quiet but no longer. (except this week cos the person who wrote the schedule didn't consult me!!!) Who plays at 5pm on a saturday, at the Dome!!!!!

My boyz are primed to take this win! We are missing captain Clarke, but this is the game for the other fellas to shine! HOBO I'm talkin to you! Lets whip this ass back into shape and take this win like we already own it!

Lets get this season back on track!

The season start should be Air Bagged to march

Reply #29899 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Webber has probably already had more good games in the ABL than the person who posted (without a name) will ever have. We won five in a row with him as starting point. Regardless if he plays four minutes or forty he approaches every practive the same way, to get better. If you are going to comment have some knowledge behind it, not just stick the boot into a player who you may not like or may be not be in form. It is obvious he can play ABL What sort of player he will end up will only decided with the benifit of hindsight.

Reply #30008 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:14 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754