Bob Palendrome
Years ago

Thorough Article about Mills & Corletto Situation

I found a really deep and thorough article discussing the Patty Mills signing and Daryl Corletto deactivation. It doesn't seem to biased to the Tigers POV so I thought it was an alright read.

"The apparent absence of Corletto (In the press conference) now appeared to become evident. In one of the clubs brightest days, one of its most loyal sons had been left out in the cold."

Here is the link if you wanna check it out for yourself
http://hoopdiary.com/nbl/6-nbl-pre-season/143-the-cost-of-patty-mills-signature.html

Just thought I'd share it cos there seems to be a lot of hate/talk going around.

Peace!

Topic #26192 | Report this topic

Bulldog  
Years ago

I wonder if there is any link to Julie Corletto wanting to be released from the last year of her contract at Melbourne

Reply #328719 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Man Corletto has pulled of a tremendous feat by being married to Julie! Id be happy to retire a happy man at this stage!

Reply #328721 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

link to newds of Julie Corletto ?

Reply #328743 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

Corletto asks for transfer as the fur flies among Vixens

"The only Vixen in the national team and a star of the recent world championships win after returning from a career-threatening knee injury, the 24-year-old hopes to join reigning premiers the Queensland Firebirds."

Reply #328770 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

^ newds :(

Reply #328773 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

not news lol

Reply #328774 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hahah, I was going to say - a female athlete gets mentioned and you instantly demand risqué photos!

Reply #328776 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Paging Doctor Freud!!!

Reply #328780 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

first post would have to be a nude pic to even start a thread about a female athlete on all the other forums I frequent Isaac lol. I sometimes forget where I am, hence the odd troll post ;)

Reply #328789 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Maybe Corletto will try and slot in with the Blaze?

Reply #328795 | Report this post

Marsh  
Years ago

Wes Matthews, one of my favourite Portland players apparentally wants to come to Aus to play!

http://twitter.com/#!/wessywes2

Reply #328838 | Report this post

lo 57  
Years ago

oh how i want you all to eat your words..no one wanted Corletto hey? hmmm now where is he going? roll on breakers.whip that tigers butt lol

Reply #330120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Corletto was never de activated. No such clause exists until the NBL season is underway. They may have used those words, but its all smoke and mirrors to say that Corleto was cut for Mills coming in.

Reply #330233 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:01 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754