BALLER#3
Years ago

Slam Magazine

I have been reading SLAM for about 2 years now and am interested in getting a subscription.

Does anyone on here have a subscription to SLAM and how is it working for you? Any problems and do the issues get here later then the actual month? Is there any extra postage costs after the cost they quote on their website of $62 for 20 issues?

Thanks in advance guys!

Topic #26206 | Report this topic

illicit  
Years ago

i started a subscription about a month ago, still havent recieved a issue yet hope it comes thru soon.

Reply #328913 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BALLER#3 - I have a subscription and am very happy with it. I think that is the price with no added extra shipping costs but no 100% sure. "Any problems and do the issues get here later then the actual month?" - This is confusing to answer because they release their magazines about 2 months earlier than the month that is printed on the issue - eg. the "March" issue would come out in January. Anyway hey seem to arrive fairly quickly, I think they ship them as soon as poss. You have nothing to worry about I have been a happy customer for about 2 years now.

Reply #328916 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

illicit - it takes quite a while for the first issue to arrive but after that its fine. you can email SLAM and ask them which issue will be the first of your subscription, and then take into account the 2 month early thing I posted above to BALLER#3 to work out roughly when you will receive it.

Reply #328917 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

I've been subscribed to Slam for 5+ years using the cheap deals that are always advertised, and I've never had a problem. Usually get each issue a week before regular newsagents (but not before Borders, who get theirs shipped express).

Reply #328952 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Borders don't get them express shipped anymore, least not in Adelaide.

Reply #329022 | Report this post

Zo  
Years ago

slam magazine old school was the best!

grandmama

Reply #329217 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:39 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754