Anonymous
Years ago

Centrals V West

What do people think about the mens game at Starplex on Saturday night? Will it be worth seeing?
What will the standard be like??

Topic #2631 | Report this topic

The truth  
Years ago

If you like West getting spanked... It should be a good game

Reply #29635 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

West have shown more than anyone thought possible this year. Took it up to the Eagles, beat Woodville (also playing above expectations) and beat Southern, tipped to be top 6 at least.

Centrals are playing well and have alot of fire power, but West will put up a big fight.

My prediction: Finch to block Jye Watson's three point attempt to win the game, recover the loose ball, pull up for a three when a lay-up would have been sufficient, get fouled by Watson, make the three and hook shot the bonus free throw for the win. Bearcats by 2

Reply #29638 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

My tip is will it will be a Centrals win by plenty. I think west will take it to them for the 1st quarter and a half but then Centrals will come alive and the Lions will ROAR! lol.

But seriously my tip Centrals by 20+.

Reply #29643 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

I think that the game will be a lot closer than what people think I still have centrals winning by about 10. But for three out of the four quarters it should be a hard fort game I'm guessing that west will have no answer to Jye Watson who will be the difference maker. West still have an all right team and any thing can happen on the night. But no match for the lions.

Reply #29689 | Report this post

Scooby Doo  
Years ago

WATCH THIS!!!! lets hope that big bob will give Benny (the hurricane)Evans a chance to take on Jye Watson. There has been a little friendly banter between these two with Jye very confident of destroying ben.

Dont take him lightly Jye!!! Ben is a lacking some match fittness but I am sure if you get in his big ears and talk shit you will never underestimate the hurricane again.

Reply #29698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Scooby your high on those so called snacks man. Evans will not come to Jye. Jye will just his shoulders off and roll for 40.

Reply #29720 | Report this post

Scooby Doo  
Years ago

I'm willing to back my boy if he gets the chance.

Come on Bobby let black stick do westies proud

Reply #29756 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

Scooby doo no body has been able to stop jye yet, so I think that your boy bobby has no chance at all. He shouldn't even try it may get ugly for him.

Reply #29811 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I dont know Bootleg, I think Bobby could stop Jye. Infact he could stop anyone in the league. Im not talking about on the basketball court, behind the bar he would tear jye up!

Reply #29823 | Report this post

Scooby Doo  
Years ago

I don't think Big Bob could stop Jye But I have faith that the "Hurricane Evans" will send a tropical storm to wash away this thing they call Jye!

Go Benny!!!

Reply #29830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Bob has anything in his head at all he will take his chance playing a zone. Nobody on that west team can guard Watson, Wilkey or Reggie.

Reply #29850 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

He may be able to stop jye behind the bar but that's not going to help in the game, so his still going to get killed out there.

Reply #29862 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bootleg, I dont think the Bob they are talking actually plays!

Reply #29881 | Report this post

dj fan  
Years ago

Watson, Wilkey, Vandenberg
vs
Pearce, Phillips, Evans

Should be interesting, West also have Nash to throw at any or all of the above Lions as well.

Give Jimmy more court time please!

Reply #29890 | Report this post

Scooby Doo  
Years ago

The Hurricane Vs Jye

Door Bell/Jimmy Jam vs Reggie

Jimmy Jam/The Nash Man vs Wilkey

The Bearcats have all bases covered when you add the might of Pierce and the magic of phillips

Go the mighty Bearcats!!!!

Reply #29923 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

may bad i'm an idiot

Reply #29935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bearcats won!!!

both women and MEN!!!

Reply #30102 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

gotta love an underdog win... never under estimate cash phillips and nash dogg

Reply #30154 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

That's only because jye wasn't playing in the men's game they will get them next time.

Reply #30160 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:41 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754