Me
Years ago

Brandon Jennings

I overheard an opposing NBL coach at the launch talking that Cairns have been contacted by Brandon Jennings agent and asked if they would want him. Min wage offered with trimmings of house car etc. Wonder if he would seriously consider this?

Topic #26330 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

even as an adelaide fan i sure hope so!

Reply #331003 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

even as an adelaide fan i sure hope so!

Reply #331004 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Is it true that Jamar Wilson tore his pec muscle on the bench press? If so this could work perfectly for Cairns as it could give them a great player for a couple of months while Wilson rehabs.

Of course, I have no idea if either of those two occurences have actually taken place!!

Reply #331014 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if it is in fact true then it is a great get for the NBL jennings while still a bit raw is one of the up and coming young PGs in the NBA and a player of his talent at his age would be a huge boost for the league IMO

Reply #331018 | Report this post

Me  
Years ago

No idea if true about Wilson. If true a torn pec is surgery and season ending. Cairns have kept very quiet on this injury. Lets see if he plays in the preseason tournament

Reply #331026 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

jennings a bit raw the guy played in europe before getting drafted in the NBA he also is one of only a few rookies to score 50 points or more in his rookie season.
this guy can flat out play. he has been tearing up the summer league games in the states would be an amazing get for cairns and the NBL if this happens.

Reply #331037 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Depends on the severity of the pec tear, can be an 8 week thing.

Reply #331040 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

As he is still on his rookie contract it would be a lot cheaper to insure than bogut's, 60 mil compared to 7 (if they signed the extension) probably very affordable for Cairns. But will wait and see if this is true

Reply #331043 | Report this post

Mr Black  
Years ago

That would be awesome....

Reply #331091 | Report this post

dodge city  
Years ago

So Brandon would take up the contract if he was given a right-hand side car to cruise the streets of Cairns and somewhere to stay?

I guess they'd be selling Cairns to him as Autralia's Miami but that still sounds like not enough for him to consider it.

Reply #331244 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:46 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754