Anonymous
Years ago

Kings Make Their Campaign

...to persuade Andrew Bogut to join them!

Topic #26340 | Report this topic

cavolo  
Years ago

Great stuff kings people!

Like the momentum that has been building across the league over the last two years, and looking forward to even more this year

Reply #331110 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Why is Suzy Batkovic campaigning for Bogut to play in Sydney? When I last checked, she was in Adelaide?

Reply #331111 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its cool to see 'celebrity types' even entertaining the idea of talking basketball in this country! Bogut, if he genuinely wants to help basketball in Australia, must become a Sydney King. And im saying this with passion, as a die hard 36ers fan. The game is at stake on this, Mills is ok, but Bogut takes it to a whole other level! Not to mention the media attention it will attract internationally ala ESPN.

Reply #331112 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Moses maybe she sees the benefit in him playin there than in Adelaide, is greater for the game aswell. Plus she got bailed up at the Kingdome, whats she gonna do, say no!?

Reply #331113 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

good job Kings!

Reply #331115 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

i liked that,i hope he goes to the kings for the sake of oz ball.

what about the cairns situation????

i'm loving basketball at the moment and it hasn't even started yet.

Reply #331117 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Jennings, Bogut ..... this will be the craziest season in league history that will likely be decided by lawyers 3000km away. It's a strange world.

Reply #331118 | Report this post

Rasheed30  
Years ago

1 sports news reader, 1 Crap Singer, 1 fashion personality, 2 ex rugby players isn't the best pitch. Not saying Adelaide could do any better. At least they're trying.
Take a leaf out of the Knicks books with LeBron and get some real famous people. Luckily Melbourne aren't chasing him they'd do way better!!!

Reply #331119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great stuff Kings! Love it, and hope Jennings goes to Cairns too!

Reply #331121 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Who were the "celebrities"?

I hope he does sign with the Kings, will be great for the league.

Reply #331211 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Well that wasn't awkward at all...

Reply #331318 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:15 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754