Jake
Years ago

Bogut news dried up?

News seems to have dried up on the biig fella.

I thought he was making an annoucement over the weekend from his tweets.

Any news

Topic #26363 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Heard one rumour of Bogut and Jennings to the Blaze but not sure how likely that is. Now that the Hawks have an import spot free, I'd like to see someone notable head there.

Reply #331360 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Waiting on FIBA to clear up insurance issue. Patience, dear Watson.

Reply #331361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Met with the teams, waiting on fiba for insurance. Not really any news to tell

Reply #331364 | Report this post

Annex5  
Years ago

Headed to Blaze is the word around the league.

Reply #331365 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I guess the Bogut news was Bogus...

/turbopun

Reply #331367 | Report this post

sportsjourno  
Years ago

Bogut not playing for anyone, all a PR stunt from both sides... From Blaze to get memberships up which I'd be filthy about if I bought a membership based on the "news". And from Bogut's side to make him look like a 'saint' to Australian Basketball to look like he wanted to play but never did.

And Wesley Matthews to Wollongong!

Reply #331379 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

not sure bogut would see aany benefit in pretending to do something he had no intention of doing, doesnt strike me as that kind of guy, blaze crew sure, to sell memberships but at what cost to their honesty and fan respect ? if he is going to blaze like in an earlier thread it should of been annouced by bogut himself not knocked the wind out of his sails by them always trying to show off being in the know as they do.
personally i think he can do a lot more with the market in sydney but like many it will be good just to have him here as long as possible

Reply #331384 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is going to Sydney. It has been that way, pending insurance, for over a week.

Reply #331387 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Mills has started tweeting for Wes Matthews to head to the 'Gong...

Reply #331393 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

I've heard both camps (GC & SYD) very confident that Bogut is theirs

Reply #331396 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

"Bogut not playing for anyone, all a PR stunt from both sides... From Blaze to get memberships up which I'd be filthy about if I bought a membership based on the "news".

The Blaze never came out and said they got Bogut..a few players tweeted about exciting up and comming announcements..these could be about anything!

Blaze have doing nothing wrong really..That would be the members faults for going out and buying memberships based on a bunch of rumours..If the Blaze have never confirmed they're getting Bogut, how can it be their fault that they have baited people into memberships..

Reply #331402 | Report this post

Avv  
Years ago

I reckon Bogut now knows who he's signing with and thus keeping quiet on the matter til it can be official.

When he was still talking with multiple clubs it didn't matter as much as to what he was saying/tweeting, now it may...

Reply #331403 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Screw it, he's signing with the 36ers, lets get a membership boost!

Reply #331406 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I was under the impression all along he said he would make a decision by October 01st.

Reply #331443 | Report this post

The Answer  
Years ago

On Adelaide Now right now with Marty saying 6ers are still in the hunt, with Williamson being injured, and Ballinger offering to stand aside to make room for Bogut!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/basketball/bogut-still-in-mix-says-clarke/story-e6frect3-1226142589830

Reply #331454 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

prob waiting to see whats likely to happen with the lockout - as the deadline for a realistic season for the nba is looming...

Reply #331548 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He did say October 1st.

Reply #331552 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:20 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754