anon
Years ago

Rumour development: Bogut to be an Asst Coach

I just heard some more concerning this, rumour beginning to sound more and more like the truth. Apparently no NBL club is able to get over the insurance hurdle, at least in the short term. However they expect some rules to be relaxed if the lockout continues as expected.
The deal from Sydney is this. Start working as an Assistant coach until we can overcome the insurance problem. If they can get him insured he will eventually suit up to play. If no insurance...continue as assistant coach.

Topic #26396 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

"Come one, come all to see Andrew Bogut as an assistant coach!" I don't think I would buy tickets to see that.

Reply #331804 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

I would...........

Reply #331809 | Report this post

sportsjourno  
Years ago

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA told you all! bogut is not and never was going to play in the NBL!

It was all just a PR stunt for the clubs involved to boost membership which ive already said I would be filthy about if I was a member and from Bogut's side to make him look like a good guy to Australian Basketball saying that he wants to play but he never is and never was going to play!

I would like a written apology in writing! hahahaha

Reply #331822 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

sportjourno, what does anyone have to apologise to you for? Attention seeking? Patting yourself on the back?

Reply #331830 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

The NBL should pay an NBA all-star to tweet that they want to play in the NBL before every season.

Reply #331831 | Report this post

aussieboomers4eva  
Years ago

A written apology in writing?

One thing seems clear. You probably are a journalist, as you seem to have the requisite ineptitude regarding the use of the English language!

Reply #331837 | Report this post

Average OKKA  
Years ago

This is the same problem players are having worldwide. Google Boris Diaw, same problem as Bogut

Reply #331838 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Sportsjourno,

I apologise for being drunk when I wrote this!

Vikki kelson is still hot.

Reply #331887 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Sportsjourno,

I apologise for being drunk when I wrote this!

Vikki kelson is still hot.

Reply #331888 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:45 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754