Degenerate
Years ago

Two bad American Recent B-Ball Moves

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - According to Minnesota Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor, the team's acquisitions of Latrell Sprewell and Sam Cassell two summers ago were a ``failed experiment.'

McCants to Leave UNC, Apply for NBA Draft

Two bad moves for basketball

Topic #2640 | Report this topic

m dizzle  
Years ago

Sprewell is an unrestricted free agent seeking big bucks so if the wolves resign him they r crazy. They free up cap room and have szcerbiak, hassell, and ebi, the draft, free agent signings, or trades to find a suitable replacement.

Reply #29762 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

I agree spree has done his dash as one of the top players in the league and is asking way too much money for his talent at this point in time. I think they can defiantly get some one better for a better price on the free agent market.

As for McCants that's also a bad move for him. He only averaged 16.4 points per game, his not a pass first guy and he is only 6 ft4 he also needs the ball to be effective. I don't think that he will go in the lottery I think another year in collage would do him and his game some good.

Reply #29805 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

People, just remember that Spree needs $14 million dollars a year to feed his family......

Geez, give the guy a break :)

I think Spree will only be getting the mid-level excemption this time around, around the $5 million mark after he stinked it up this year.

McCants will be a first rounder, but I think he needs more time in year. Maybe Stern's push towards an age limit next year had something to do with him declaring..........

Bogut will still go Top 3.

Reply #29818 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Damn...... to early in the morning......

Should be "McCants will be a first rounder, but I think he needs more time in college".

Reply #29819 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm agreeing with most here, McCant needs another year in college to make his game that little bit better, like learning to work off the ball better rather than only being effective if he gets the ball. I can see him being a bit of a Lebron in which he looks to shoot first then pass.

Reply #29832 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Watching Sportscenter the other night the Timberwolves have pretty much already said that they'll be getting rid if Spree at the end of the year. Good move in my opinion.

Reply #29837 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

McCants first round pick, needs to improve ballhandling. Could get by with outside shooter.
Sprewell now has three teams to get into it with on road trips.
Spurs with PJ
Knicks with Owner
T Wolves with Mc Hale
Should be fun to watch on Sports Centre

Reply #30014 | Report this post

john  
Years ago

I made this move up!
1.slowly, start to cross under your legs until the defender trys to steal it.
2.when he attemps this finish the cross in a quick motion!

It works every time! :)

Reply #37619 | Report this post

Wow you're a genius, get this guy an NBL guernsey

Reply #37623 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Nice move john, is this the same move that you call your signature move the 'stranger', where you sit on your hand for 15 minutes and then rub one out????? Sound like you have spent a lot of time practicing........ both moves....

Reply #37625 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:45 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754