BJF
Years ago

NBL Dream Team

i have created a league
feel free to join using code 190192

Topic #26454 | Report this topic

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Khazzouh is a quarter of the cap. Ridiculous.

Reply #332766 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

i noticed that to. had to sacrifice him.

Reply #332767 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

No search function and you can't use the watchlist on the trade page, so it isn't possible to do your team on your phone.

Reply #332768 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Moses will be in shortly. Super times, super times. NBL Dream Team is back. Long live the Pittsburgh Pisces.

Reply #332769 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

In.

Reply #332770 | Report this post

opt  
Years ago

Anyone see any steals yet? The balance of points looks good.
I think Ghoulding for $98,000 and Herbert for $58,000 where good pickups

Reply #332771 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

*Not in. League is full.

Here's a new league: 584774

Reply #332772 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Bose for rookie salary to fill out the bench .. he will go up for sure

Reply #332773 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

That's a stupid price for Khazzouh. Worthington is $70k cheaper.

Reply #332774 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What centre should I pick? besides khazzouh

Reply #332775 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

It's just a multiple of his average, which happened to be about 12 points higher than the next best last year. I won't be getting him though, I reckon he'll drop to about 45 this year.

Bose, Gynes and Rush are the bottom-priced ones I like and Hudson seems the best 116k import on preseason form. Weigh and Tragardh could both improve 10 points each so there's a bit of value there.

Reply #332776 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

With Grant and Ratzsch this year, there's no way you can justify Khazzouh.
Last year he was basically the standalone big, there was Dann and Knight, but he was the only legitimate option.

Reply #332778 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

any thoughts on mills, overpriced?

Reply #332780 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

also any word on if ballinger will be up for round 1? not sure if i should pick him yet or not, he is a stats machine

Reply #332784 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

X, just joined your league team "Pass the Ball" in honour of Patty Mills. I can't believe I have 4 kings in my team, lot of young guys ready for a break out year.

Reply #332786 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

I'd definitely leave Balls for later in the year. Gonna avoid Mills too given his high price and poor FG% so far.

Reply #332790 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Preseason told me more than enough about Patty.
Misses too many shots. Doesn't get enough assists. Too many turnovers.

Reply #332800 | Report this post

opt  
Years ago

If mills isnt careful portland may not want him back

Reply #332801 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Wondering whether it's worth going for a more balanced lineup or whether it's better stacking the starting 5 more.
With less byes and less multiple game weeks this year it seems like it's better to have a big starting 5, then filling out the bench with the likes of Bose, Herbert, Gynes, Rush, Blanchfield, Cadee, Bruce etc.
Plenty of cheap options.

Kind of difficult to properly plan the team before Bogut is signed and given a price.

Reply #333000 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Good thought Hendo but you'd still want to finish the year with 10 guns and it's hard to build up to that without any mid-season cash cows to downgrade to so I'm not going ultra-premium with the starting 5. And if Bogut is 170ish like Mills he's a lock for me. Hopefully it's announced tomorrow and he's added in straight away...

Reply #333010 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

If Bogut is anything less than Ballinger, Wilkinson etc. He pretty much should be in every team. Khazzouh's price is a bit of a stretch, but he's not far away from that value.

Basically I'm playing with either:
Worthington Wilkinson Herbert Rush
Hudson Tragardh
Warren Weigh Bruce Bose
Or
Wilkinson Tragardh Gynes Bose
Hudson Johnson
Warren Lisch Weigh Corletto

When Bogut gets valued, I'll assess whether he's worth fitting in or not.
Don't want to splash out on say a starting 5 of Mills, Saville, Hudson, Wilkinson and Worthington. But also don't want to sacrifice the starting 5 too much to accommodate the bench either.

Reply #333016 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

Bogut surely will be on at least Khazzouh $$$$$. That will make an intersting call. Khazzouh wont produce the numbers from last year and I was going to risk lewaving him out as he is a tad overvalued. But Bogut at those $$$ will be an almost must IMO as he will get a huge number of boards and blocks and is also a great passer so will rack up the assists.

Reply #333019 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Assuming Bogut doesn't sign tonight, chances are he won't play in round 1, knowing how long it usually takes for virtualsports to get their shit together and add a player, how much do you think would be necessary to set aside to bring in Bogut in the second week?
If you put Khazzouh in your team for round 1, I'd assume that would be enough to cover Boguts price.?

Reply #333347 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Cairns and New Zealand play their third game this weekend.
Does anyone remember from last year whether their prices change, or does a double round count as a single and they take the average?
Wondering whether to get Jackson this week to cash in the 82 or whether I can hold off until next week.

Reply #334580 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Anyone? Hoping to get an answer before tomorrow.

Reply #334649 | Report this post

jason  
Years ago

as far as i know cairns and nz player values will change because they have played 3 games

Reply #334652 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Ok, cheers mate.

Reply #334661 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:12 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754