Anonymous
Years ago

36 Hundred-how is it going?

Does anyone know how the 36ers 36 Hundred drive is going? seems like they have removed the counter from the 36ers site.

Topic #26487 | Report this topic

Da Touch  
Years ago

Just over 2,000 people.

Reply #333184 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

so not well then

Reply #333187 | Report this post

Justin  
Years ago

Is that an increase on last season?

Reply #333198 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I don't think it is? I thought last season was about 3000 but I could be wrong. If it is a decrease you can't really blame them after last seasons effort. However, it should be a much better year this season.

Reply #333226 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

3600 was a dumb idea really seeing as if they didnt get close to reaching, which they havent, they have to pull it all down from the site and look a bit stupid

Reply #333251 | Report this post

36ers solja  
Years ago

Yeah went to the club yesterday and bought a car park pass, but after i did I asked what the season ticket total was and it got fobbed off real quick by reception. Either she didnt know or didnt wanna tell. Seems gloomy to me.

Reply #333277 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:24 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754