Mystro
Years ago

Corletto Interview

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/basketball/5741110/Penney-less-Breakers-will-be-strong-Corletto/

Interesting article with Corletto saying he was about to sign with Cairns until the Breakers called and then it was a no brainer to head over here after talking to the Bear and Rillie.

'Speaking to players who've been here in the past like Tony Ronaldson and John Rillie, they love the club and the way they treat the players on and off the court.

'I noticed that from being here five minutes. It's real professional, something I'm not used to back in Melbourne, it wasn't like this. I'm just loving it.'

lol @ Melbourne

Topic #26505 | Report this topic

SRT070  
Years ago

somehow i think he would no longer be welcome at the tigers, he is going to stir a hornets nest. good on him though, i would too with how the tigers treated him.

Reply #333503 | Report this post

dud  
Years ago

Can return his Tigers shirt next time they play too

Reply #333519 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Shame Cairns didnt grab him!!

Reply #333537 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I think he will be a great asset to the Breakers over the season. His ability to knock down the 3, decent handles and his experience will be needed if they are going to get over the line in tight games and how many of those were there last season.

Reply #333546 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Get the feeling Corletto will have a big year.

He can flat out play. Deceptively tall (6"4), and will play a huge role for the Breakers this year.

Can see him going for 15ppg this year.

Reply #333547 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

could see him starting

PG Jackson
SG Corletto
SF Abercrombie
PF Vukona
C Wikinson

not a bad looking five on paper, plenty of athleticism and the ability to knock down outside shots or go to the rim

Reply #333551 | Report this post

Davoids  
Years ago

Thanks for nothing this week Captain Corletto

Reply #334259 | Report this post

Davoids  
Years ago

Thanks for nothing this week Captain Corletto

Reply #334260 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:39 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754