Quagmire
Years ago

Has Lebron made himself a 'tweener'?

SF or PF, what is Lebron developing into? His size is nearly the same as Karl Malone, but his game is like Grant Hill in his prime...

So has all his gym work made him too bulky to be a SF?

Being strong is one thing, but staying light is important too right?

Topic #26512 | Report this topic

MACDUB  
Years ago

Supposedly he added 25 pounds before the start of last season.

I certainly noticed a change in his game..He didn't come off cuts, screens with speed and finish at the rim with such force like he used to.

Whether this was due to an increase in weight or indecisiveness because of playing with Wade and Bosh..im not sure.

He was still a freak of nature last season in terms of athletic tools but I think he did put on too much weight.

Kobe realized back in 07 that the extra weight he was carrying was slowing him down and causing knee injuries. So before the 07-08 season, he lost 19 pounds.
I think LBJ has to lose some weight (especially some of that unnecessary upper body weight) or he risks having some major knee injuries later in his career.

Reply #333581 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Yeah I agree with MacDub. He's bulked up a little too much and should lose it to regain more speed.
Sometimes bulking up deprives the speed.

I thought he was just right and had a good combo before that.

Let's wait and see what happens.

Reply #333590 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think he has more made himself a "weener"......

Reply #333602 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

SF not PF. Dude has NO post game.

Reply #333619 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Friday Lebron and Delonte laugh...

http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/2011/10/monday-comics-delonte-and-lebron.html

Reply #333623 | Report this post

melvin corpuscle  
Years ago

Watch the finals again, pretty sure doesn't matter what position he plays if he keeps hiding under hat invisibility cloak ...

Reply #334320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree with the Karl Malone into a Grant Hill type game, just with some better perimeter shooting, if he lost some weight to around 245-250, if he's explosive again like Cleveland, he can't be guarded full stop, and i think he won't choke again, that finals loss hurt him and Bosh a lot!! and this is from a die hard Mavs fan.

Reply #334327 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:41 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754