FU Channel Ten
Years ago

Tigers Versus Kings LIVE LINK

http://www.oleoletv.com/watch/live/stream/online/free/tv/video/channel/feed/link/broadcast/vivo/gratis/p2p/4/october/7/2011/10/134/v-313551/melbourne-tigers-sydney-kings.html

Topic #26518 | Report this topic

Opt  
Years ago

Omg! Thank you, no onehd here

Reply #333715 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Is it actually working for anyone?

Reply #333717 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Someone forgot to flick the switch, anyone else have another link?

Reply #333718 | Report this post

Opt  
Years ago

I'm guessing it will be on when onehd show it?

Reply #333719 | Report this post

Nige  
Years ago

LOL

Reply #333720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's Working!!! wooohoooo

Reply #333721 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

im concerned about patty mills getting a NBA contract. surely he should be tearing it up more than he is.

Reply #333722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patty is a free agent and will have to perform well if he wants that contract, Portland probably have no need for him after they drafted Norris Cole, and i can't see anybody else wanting to take him on.

Reply #333724 | Report this post

clarky  
Years ago

Anon #333724 - Mills will probably still sign the Qualifying Offer which was extended just before the lockout began, and Blazers owner Paul Allen also seems to love Patty so he appears safe to stay. Court time will depend on whether he earns it in training camp and practice.

Also, they drafted Nolan Smith, not Norris Cole.

Reply #333726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WHAT A COMEBACK!! MILLS 6/11 FROM THREE!! WHAT ARE THE TEAM? THEY ARE HITTING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #333728 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

god damn that was a good game, sucks i can only hear it on the radio though. anyone know if other games will be streamed. they dont broadcast any nbl games in the UK

Reply #333729 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

good find FU Channel 10- I do hope all the "telecast" games will be available live online!

Reply #333730 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My mistake, Nolan Smith is a lot better then Norris Cole, so that isn't good for Patty, rotations wise he will probably fall behind Smith, as he's a solid defender, whereas Patty is a gambling defender. But as there's a lockout, will the qualifying offer still be on the table, it may be removed as part of the current negotiations, as it isn't an actual contract, rather just an offer. And Portland still has the right to rescind the offer for him if they wish, most teams extend the offer just to make certain they can grab the player if they wish to keep them onboard.

Reply #333732 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

I wish iinet would take some initiative and organise live streaming, id be happy to pay 5 dollars for a good stream. i wonder if it could cause issues with channel 10 though and their contract. regardless im sure they could atleast stream the games that ten wont be covering.

Reply #333733 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

also i take back my comment of earlier, it appears mills had a bad start but fired up after i typed that post.

Reply #333734 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In a spirited fourth-quarter comeback that brought the 'Cage' crowd to life, the Tigers put their offensive structure on the backburner as Mills (28 points, 8/18 from the field) and Ayinde Ubaka (22 points) rained clutch triples to put away the Kings, who led by as many as 14 points late in the third quarter.

Mills was awesome in the 2nd half. I lol'd when he put the ally oop up for Dillon who missed it. He was probs thinking damn i forgot i'm not in the NBA better just stick to bounce passes.

Reply #333752 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wait and see next week big test for patty up against the wildcats

Reply #333753 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Moose is the perfect coach when you are sitting on the opposition bench.

Gave Melbourne the comeback opportunity. Anyone else at the helm of Sydney tonight would have won by 20.

Reply #333754 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

I liked when Moose took off his starters and came with Cooper and Martin with Kazzouh, Ratzch, Bole and Bruce on the bench with 4 minutes to go - that's some savvy coaching.

Is it just me or does Ubaka have no idea how to play basketball - he hit some good shots at the end but in the first qtr Patty touched the ball 4 or 5 times max and the rest of the time it was just Ubaka dribbling around, shooting bad shots, passing to guys in crap positions. When Patty got hot in the 4th making back to back 3's the next possession Ubaka passes to the other side of the floor ... get the ball to the guy that is hot.

Reply #333760 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

Great finish by desperate Tigers. Did anybody else notice Ubaka NOT passing the ball to Mills?

Reply #333767 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Melbourne fans don't deserve their team. Mills or no mills there going all the way. Wish we could get ubaka

Reply #333768 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I dont think they will finish any higher than fourth, even with Mills for the whole year.

Reply #333770 | Report this post

aussieboomers4eva  
Years ago

Agreed, paul. Melbourne will lose as many games as they win if they have to rely on that kind of play week to week.

Also agree regarding Moose's lack of coaching nous. But in his defense, Bruce and Khazzouh were both on four fouls. If he left them on and one or both fouled out with three minutes to play, he would have looked like a knob anyway. Hindsight is 20/20.

I also wanted to comment on the commentary. Grant's charge on Walker was the correct call. Walker had part of his left foot outside the circle and according to FIBA rules, both feet must be completely within the circle for the no-charge situation to be in effect. But Gaze and Carfino went straight on the attack, rubbishing the call. When a seven time NBL MVP criticises a referee, his opinion has weight, even when his understanding of the rules has proved to be questionable in the past. It just adds to the general public's perception of NBL's amateurism and I believe that for the good of the sport's image in this country, they should rein it in a touch.

I do however, agree with their criticism of the flops. The NBL should try to align with other FIBA nations in the way these are called (T for flopping, anyone?)

Reply #333783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

agreed - ubaka is an eye-sore

Reply #333809 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I didnt think it was a correct call, but I agree our commentators spend FAR too much time analysing every ref call. Could it be because they dont do enough research on the actual game to analyse it?

I lose count of how many times a commentator says it was 'terrible' defence but cant tell me who didnt rotate or what the offence did to cause the rotation etc etc. It is low IQ stuff most of the time, and I would prefer they left the refs alone except for the last quarter or really controversial calls and informed us about the actual game.

Reply #333810 | Report this post

aussieboomers4eva  
Years ago

Personally, I think it should have been no charge as well. I think it is laughable that you have a guy who is standing almost completely within the circle but with an edge of his toe outside, to be rewarded with the charge call. But that is as I understand it, the way the rule is interpreted in FIBA. Wheras in the NBA, I think the opposite is true, if any part of your foot is in the circle, no charge is in effect. Ihat is the interpretation I would like to see in FIBA.

BTW if there is someone with greater knowledge in this area, I would be happy to be re-educated if I'm wrong.

Reply #333817 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:15 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754