Anon
Years ago

To all the haters who said my info was wrong!

Rumour: Bogut to be an Asst Coach

I've been saying his for two weeks, he will NOT be playing anywhere. He has a pre-existing injury to his elbow, this makes him uninsurable as a player outside of his NBA contract. He will join the Kings a a Coach/Players Mentor. Announced shortly.

I posted this ages ago. To the Maq Uni student smarty who thought he was so clever, not so clever now are you?

Topic #26523 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

you seriously started a topic just to gloat? stacks of people call stuff right and dont do that get some form mate.

Reply #333844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Douche... no one cares you called this

Reply #333848 | Report this post

Wayne  
Years ago

Sadly i recall your post and wished it wasn't true.

gr8 call sadly

it would have been a greatr coup for the nbl if it bogut played

Reply #333855 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Okay, what are next weeks powerball numbers.. Tell me that and you'll get some acknowledgement.

At the moment you look like a glory hunter...

Reply #333858 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL classic reply

Reply #333863 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

JVG is back?
The next 100 calls will be wrong though but you fish for compliments when you get one right. :P

Reply #333865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

believe it or not this post wont help your hater situation

Reply #333904 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

1. Post 100 predictions anonymously.
2. Wait for one to come true, claim that was yours and disown the rest.
3. ???
4. Prophet!!!1!11

Reply #333910 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

True but that guy was calling this from the start. I remember him saying Bogut can't get insurance and this was all a bit of mucking around. He was right.

The Bogut Kings assistant coach thing hasn't happened yet but I wouldn't be surprised.

Reply #333916 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I told u so's is still lame-o no matter what the subject, I reckon he has low self esteem. Everybody throws around the term hater these days. Lame-o too. Maybe anon works for the insurer? ;)

Reply #333922 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A poster on hoops was actually right - first time that's happened in a looooooong time!

Reply #333929 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Lawyers worked day & night to resolve the insurance issue. They thought they could do it then realised it was to bis a hurdle. You could have been wrong anon so get your hand off your old fella!

Tossa!!!

Reply #333936 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Has Bogut been announced as an assistant coach in accordance with your prophecy? If not then as it currently stands your info WAS wrong.

Reply #333975 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

your medal and cheeseburger voucher is in the mail

Reply #334006 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Owned again. not to worry, if by chance Bogeyman does take on a coaching / promo role with the Kings, anon will be sure to come back and remind us so! ;)

Reply #334010 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Gday guys it's me again, sorry for the late reply Ive been away. Ive got some facts/answers for a few of the questions:

- No, I don't work for the insurer. I am in fact a professional criminal. Funny but true.
- I don't have low self esteem, at least I don't think so. I'm a happy guy.
- Yes, I started a thread just to gloat. I'm a gloater, I'm comfortable with that label.

As for my prediction about Bogut, it wasn't really a prediction. I knew all along. How? I hear you ask. Here is how I knew.......I have common sense and I understand the concept of risk versus reward. I also am close friends with a few NBL players and a few NBA D-league players.
I'll pop back every now and again to break interesting news.
As for the namecalling "douche" and "tosser", I say "let it rain!" I love the hatred! I'm going to go count my money (I'm very wealthy).

Reply #334075 | Report this post

trevor  
Years ago

It still hasn't been announced about bogut assistant coaching has it?

Reply #334084 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

So you're self confessed criminal which either means you're a player manager, lawyer or bookie....

(Mod: Removed at author's request.)

Reply #334103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(Mod: Defamatory.)

Reply #334121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

c'mon man he is king at defaming!! ;)
post about ryan someone and sam somebody is not defaming??
think he meant to say pop back or poop back ;)

Reply #334153 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

right trevor - no word on bogut at the point so this op is still a toolkit

Reply #334161 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

TR knows enough about getting in trouble that they can wear defamation risk or avoid it. Your statement was far clearer and an easy delete.

Reply #334163 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

k sorry mate was out of line to post it. true story though, easily confirmed by many. apologies

Reply #334198 | Report this post

harry  
Years ago

i will fart at least twice more today
calling it now

:roll:

Reply #334659 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:05 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754