negyven_negy
Years ago

Josh Smith - The new 'Dr. Funk'?

I have been watching Josh Smith of the Atlanta Hawks throughout the season and I have got an idea: He is the most exciting and highlight-reel worthy player since Vince Carter. Although Carter has proven in New Jersey he still has more rhythm than blues in his game, is his status as the league's best highlight producer being stolen as we speak by Josh?

Topic #2660 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

yeah ive been saying that since the 2004 nba draft.u didnt believe me until all star weekend of his capabilities.watch out next season!

Reply #30044 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

josh smith is def the new dr funk but hasnt shown VC's posterization ability yet

Reply #30062 | Report this post

Thomas  
Years ago

josh smith or dwight howard deserved rookie of the year over okafor.... he is the new reign man

Reply #38735 | Report this post

Peter Maravich  
Years ago

cheeze - since 2004? i've been proclaiming him as the chosen one since he was a senior in high school.
Saw some footage of him then dunking from the free throw line. (interesting to note he had his foot behind the line, MJ didn't.) Without his staggered college career, i think his game could be more rounded though.

Reply #38754 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:52 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754