Anonymous
Years ago

King Ticketing Cockup

I'm not sure of the details but apparently there was a big cockup with ticketing at the Kings vs NZ game on Saturday. There have been posts talking about members who had to sit in nosebleeds due to this stuff up (how much would that piss you off!!) and Members who didn't receive their tickets at all. Just as the Kings are managing to draw 5-6k to each game they manage to piss a whole load off. A real shame seeing as the management was doing so well. Hopefully they make a quick recovery, get it sorted & apologize instead of just gagging fans on Facebook (although admittedly, some of them probably did post some inappropriate stuff). Thoughts on this? And does anyone know anymore?

Topic #26602 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

If I was a Kings fan I wouldn't know which pissed me off more, the seating debacle or the way they played.

Reply #335071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hadnt heard anon but if true its pretty poor business sense and customer service. hope they get it sorted the longer they leave it or dont rectify it with an apology the worse it gets - they will stew over unsaid words

Reply #335085 | Report this post

BJ  
Years ago

Wanker announcer was shit.

Reply #335188 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:37 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754